Reviews for Scales, Puppets, and Absolute Denial
Black sigma chapter 1 . 1/28
This was a work of art. The whole time I was all like THIS IS SO HIDAN. I loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
That was amazing, I laughed really hard!
Itachi RPer chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
This made me laugh several times- it's very well-written, and I especially enjoyed that last sentence. I think you captured the character's likeness' very well, and hope you will continue to contribute to the fandom.
Thank you.
Carmyn chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
i couldn't stop laughing... scaly penis... and carved penis (really made me wonder) lol
btw love your writing style :)
pampoo chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
xD I'm dying!
flaming rose chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
(Laughs ass off.) Just what I needed to start off the day! Thank you soooooo much!
deideiblueeyez chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Hilarious and blush worthy 0_0 (does that look like a blushing emoticon, lol?)

It makes me sad when Deidara gets bullied. Funny, but sad, probably since he's mh favorite character and I dont like others pointing out his flaws.. 'you're obsessed with art, youre loud, you talk too much." Fucking Hidan talks too much! He really knew where to stick it where it hurt!

Seriously, super hilarious and awkward. I hate "awkward social situations" being the main focus of a story, but I loved this. :D
Xephyr-Holmes chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Oh... My... Jashin... I am dying. I can totally imagine Deidara's rant and his face while he says "Uuuuuuun!"
Very good. Keep it up XD
A Ravens Dream chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Be right back, dying.

TheGirlWithNoIQ chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Funny story!
Santokae chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Oh, my God, I laughed so hard... I love this!
orgxiii4ever chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Laughed so hard! xD I love perv hidan :D
Omega19x chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
I just randomly came across this gem of a story. And I must say - it is absolutely hilarious! Great job, there.
Akatsuki'sfriend chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
I love this story!
Leergun chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
So hilarious. I love the whole concept, and Hidan had me giggling the entire time. Great story! :)