Reviews for Define Falling In Love
Veterization chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
AWW... totally favorited!
macaday me a nut chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
Ah! I loved this one! It was so darn cute! My fav. line would have to be...

“One hundred and fourteen percent,” said Sirius, “and oh, I think it just went up two percent.”

Sirius took Remus’ hands in his, “Because you’re here with me right now.”

That was just the best ever...

Macaday me a nut (and your one too!)
Faye Silo chapter 1 . 4/10/2008

i loved it!

Faye Silo
Il Cattivo chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Aw, this was nice... :)

Quite funny and well written!
MinervaEvenstar chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Erm...Truthfully, I found this rather boring. Sorry.
Crystal Haze chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Oh, I ADORE this! So completely adorable and fluffy! I love everything they say about love :) I think this is one of my favourite stories out of the ones you've written. Really, you're a genius. You're like a Remus/Sirius-writing machine! *huggles*
How Clever of You chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Tottaaly addorable!

The second place part about the fish and the cat made me smile... but it made me sad. Poor Remus :D

Good story, good story.. keep writing :D
ProtegoNox chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
I agree that love is different for everyone, and the different food and disease analogies rang true. Remus was very good in here, very mature but still a little playful. :)
Fantasyfan4ever chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Hehe, the ending was great! I loved this oneshot since Sirius is really considering love. It actually got me thinking too!
Riku-Rocks chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
I enjoyed this story. The differnt chearacters answers to Sirius' question were suiting for them and qite entertaining. I especially liked Remus' reaction to Sirius' confession at the end. The pace and style are great, and the characterisation is believable.
the voice of singing clouds chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
err. interesting comparisons... but it was really cute anyways )
JeminaKay chapter 1 . 3/23/2008

I have just read your story. Julia, this is amazing. I loved every bit of it. You are a writer girl!

And all the publishers that don't get that are stupid.

I'm so sorry we weren't able to see eachother..but at least I your voice;)

And who knows, I'm sure we'll meet someday..If you still want to..

LDNatalie chapter 1 . 3/23/2008

I did a total fangirl sqeal when I saw you posted a new fic, I hope you choose my request!
Forestwater chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Okay. So I read this fanfic, "Alone," by . . . . bubblyblondeferret, I think - not positive on the penname. So, anyway, I realized how cute and sweet Remus/Sirius was, and I was looking for something good with thme in it. I was really disappointed.

And then I read this.

It's in character, it's well-described, it's funny, it's heartwarming. It's perfect. I can totally imagine this whole thing happening, and I love it. I give you a big hug for putting this wonderful story out there. I really like how it's romantic without being disgusting (because you know, some people seem to think slash totally nasty, when it really doesn't).

This is phenomenal. I love it. I love Remus/Sirius. Amazing, faves, a parade in its honor, whatever. GREAT!
ravenclawroyalty chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
the tonsil analogy cracked me up :) love this piece. so cute! i loved remus' response to sirius' confession. great work.
51 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »