Reviews for You Know That I Love You
ACCT REMOVED chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
I like how the story flowed through the narration and not the dialogue, it really helped with creating the scene I think. Anyway, I liked it, very nicely written :)
goldeneyedgirl247 chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
This was really cute. I liked it a lot. Thanks for writing.

-GG xx
Bendleshnitz chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
You got it right. Ron speaks more with actions than feelings.

And people that know him know that; plus, as Ginny put it, they can read him like a book. For example, she noticed his subtle smile...something people can do with everone, you know? Just with the ones you're close with.

It was extremelly sweet when they say they love each other. And Ron's smile when she said it back melt my heart.

It's so true, "the words that he spoke were meant to only be felt and never said". I think I've never said to my brother that I love him, but I know he knows. Just like I know he loves me. It's a weird, silent agreement, LOL

Amazing fic. I loved it to death ;)

Bye!
Bad Mum chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
This is good. i think you have Ron very well here - wanting to do the right thing by Ginny, but not actually having a clue what to say to her.
MatoakaWilde chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
I liked how it opened and closed, very smooth. The thought behind the scene was also a good one, and it completely translated. Good job!
respitechristopher chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Maybe it's because you don't like the character much that you write Ron so well. You take your time with him - put extra effort into getting him right. You did Ginny much justice here, too. Poor dear - I hated that Harry broke up with her at the end of HBP. This was a lovely take on a particularly unlovely time in canon.
Sorla chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
It was very sweet. It felt a bit like a small safe haven before everything starts...
hondagirl chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
I liked this. I enjoyed the sibling relationship between the pair. And when Ron said he loved her it made my heart break. Because we all know how Ron is with feelings so the fact he said that, meant he was scared. You nicely put the fears of the war across in this story.

-honda
WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Yup . . . TML, this was perfect, a snapshot glimpse into the sibling bond of Ron and Ginny. I got a bit, er, scared when I saw it was under the Romance heading, but you steered the mighty ship into a safe port, and kept everything wonderfully in character.

My favorite bit was the line about shovels and spoons. Very Alan Rickman by the way of Robin Hood. But this was good, and you can feel the cloud of war hovering and hanging over the family. Very well done . . . and I must say, you write Ron very well.
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Keep it up! Wonderful job!

This was truly a most beautiful story, and I can't help but wish my brother, sister, and I could have such a heartfelt moment! lol.

Honestly, though, I loved this! Ron making sure she was coping well, as well as the unspoken fears he had for her when the war started!

The ending was my favorite! The 'I love you's were SO sweet! I ADORED how you did that, and I LOVE how perceptive you were with this story!

This was absolutely bloody brilliant, and I pray you continue to write such heartwarming fanfictions! Keep up the enthralling work; I WILL stay up-to-date! U *U*

Ever-so sincerely signed,

Shizuku Tsukishima749 :D ;D :) ;)
Fibinaci chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
If only he had been this thoughtful when Harry was getting his "present" from Ginny.
Princess Gillybean chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
What I think: aw. seriously the sweetness turned my brain to mush. (that's a good thing, I like stories like that.)
XB16B2 chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Absolutely, positively loved it. You captured the whole sibling thing very well, something that few people tackle sucessfully. I also loved the comment about the disemboweling with spoon-all too true. The only thing that I might suggest is a rewording of the first three paragraphs-good sentiment, but the flow could be better.

On that note, I'd like to urge you to check out geo cities rocky_mountain_international . Sans the spaces, of course. They're looking for good writers, and you definitely have the skill set. ;)