Reviews for A Lesser Man
ishala8 chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
I feel sorry for Kiba. Though I know that muses can be very specific and persistent with their requirements are you sure that you can't come back and make this a more optimistic, CHAPTER fic? I really DO like this pairing... TT_TT

Don't get me wrong, it was an amazing fic, but I can't help but want more.
delicate.desires chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
I love this couple! (: I really liked the fic!
InosBane chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
This was lovely. Personally I'm rooting for KibaSaku...stranger things have happened.
MorningRains chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
very cute.. nice job :)

Fairy tales don't always have happy endings. Right? :D
Just a Broken Record chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
I love it, but it is so sad! I love Kiba, expecially with Sakura. There is not enough of them. I have have read most of your stories and cause you are such a great writer...could you make another KibaSaku story? I know it would be great and could you make it a little longer? Please? )
Broken-Midnight chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
You never know, right. They like to keep us on our toes... so who knows what they will throw at us next?
PartyChart chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
I don't usually read KibaSaku, but since your other stories interested me so much, I checked this one out-and I love it. The concept, plot, and the drama/angst. Everyone needs a good angst/drama fic every once in a while. Thanks! :)
mirumototsubasa chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
I like it. Simple, sweet, poignant. There are too few Kiba stories out there (...that I've found, at least)and so many treat him poorly.
Dangerously.Gifted chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
That was so cute
strawberriez8800 chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
woots, this story is awesome. you did a great job on it. lol yeah, it wont happen in the series but who cares, its a fanfic right? woo! good job, loved it.
amazing-tay chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
i'm kinda teary right now. this is utterly sad! poor kiba. he deserves her so much than sasuke!

-tay-
My painful Symphony chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
you should make that into a fic, please oh please oh please! i would read and review every chapter becuz htat was just so damn sad and...good. lol well anywayz seriously think about more than a oneshot for it _
dawn's springtime chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
oh my jesus tin! can you PLEASE make more kibasaku's? i swear, this one had me wanting more! the emotions...you're making me feel sad, girl!
AGENT Kuma-chan chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
KIBASAKU-NESS.

WHICH IS VERY CUTE.

(and then all those other CRACK!pairings..._)

I love how it didn't end happy. WHICH IS PUR-FECT.

Happy Endings don't always exist. Sometimes, all that is left are BitterSweet and Maybe Endings.
wonderland chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
amazing. this is beautiful.
66 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »