Reviews for Welcome To My Group
golden-issa123 chapter 2 . 3/22/2009
yay! Awesome story xD

akumaru day is on your birthday! You're kidding! how cool xD

can't wait for an update _
kitsune flamme chapter 2 . 4/9/2008
I liked the fic a lot but I noticed a few things that I'd like to point out :

-Try being careful about repeating yourself in sentences that are close to each other and even more about repeating the same exact word (or one of the same meaning) in one sentence like in this one :"Just hurry up already and do it already"

It makes it seem to lose some of it's sense or like you didnt know which way you actually wanted to write it.

-Also, if you start a story with a certain point of view, try keeping it throughout the story (so through the chapters) otherwise it feels like it's another story and it can get a little confusing.

-Try not getting too out of character either. In this fic, I think you exagerated a little with the uke/seme relationship. Marluxia taking advantage out of Axel; I can agree with but Axel begging and whinning throughout the fic ; that I don't. Stick with their personnality traits as much as you can. It's sometimes hard but it's usualy much more appreciated by the readers.

-Lastly, Read your text over before submitting it. There were some flagrant typos in there that can easily be corrected ;3

I'm not trying to offend you or to be mean but a good critique every now and then can never hurt ;P

You have a nice style and ideas but there's still some work to be done. You have potential, just keep working! Pratice makes perfect!
Medilia chapter 2 . 3/31/2008
OMG thank you so much. As I said AkuMaru is one of my fave pairings and I LOVE uke Axel. Thank you so much for writing this story! if you ever need me to write a short story you just send me a pm okay?
Billie the fourth sage chapter 2 . 3/31/2008
You can't deny that AkuMaru is effing hot XD And the way you write it proves it the whole time. This used to be my fave pairing before 411 stepped in although you did this really well OwO

Very hot XD

Oh, and advanced happy birth/akumaru day XD
Medilia chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Please make a sequal i LOVE akumaru. its one of my fave pairings and uke axel is awesome!
MissCourtney002 chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
:O

marluxia :D

didnt see that one coming! thats for sure :D
Billie the fourth sage chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
That was good _ Some spell errors got to me ._. Although very nicely done X3 The citrus has thus refreshed