Reviews for Surpassing the Father
Tsumujikaze Yumi chapter 3 . 6/2/2016
Si great!
Reishin Amara chapter 3 . 8/28/2014
Huh...well that was a very good story...

Since undid this in three chapters...Read Harry potter/asuras wrath crossovers...should have ONE on this website...and it's fucking hilarious.
willam and jack and jake chapter 3 . 1/29/2014
very well done loved it
willam and jack and jake chapter 2 . 1/29/2014
lol nice
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
cool
jeanette9a chapter 3 . 9/24/2013
figures a machine would do him in. ;3 but i just love it.
god of all chapter 3 . 9/16/2013
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon
Purple Pallbearer chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
I just finished reading this and I have to say that this has been one of the best stories I've ever read.
ToT chapter 3 . 2/24/2012
That was amazing, I'm not a major HP junkie (although I do know the story and characters) but I love Chobits and I was impressed at how you blended the two worlds together so well. I also enjoy Zima/Dita stories so that was a bonus. Please write more like this if you feel like it.
IronSpockMaster chapter 3 . 1/2/2011
it took me a long time to read (i started in september) but it was worth it. this was brilliant.
IronSpockMaster chapter 3 . 1/2/2011
Androgynous-Heron chapter 3 . 9/17/2010
thats it? thats all
astahfrith chapter 3 . 10/15/2009
Wow! Here I was thinking that the chapter was ending and I would be waiting eagerly for an update, and then I realize that the story was only three chapters! AWESOME STORY!

It would have been SO freaking cool though, if it was Manipulative!Dumbledore and Zima was like, "I cannot fulfill your prophecy, because Harry Potter does not exist. Oh, and I'm the Asian National Databank's main server, thus, I will not be dying for you. SO THERE, you manipulative old goat."

...but your idea is so much better. Please write more stories!
Laugherboy chapter 3 . 8/19/2009
Very nice and cute.
Seirei chapter 3 . 5/21/2009
That a great story! I love it but i think that the old coot Dumblebee deserves more than that!