Reviews for Angel Of Steel
Stellar prime chapter 4 . 12/22/2012
This a beautifully sad story.
ReleaseThePanic chapter 13 . 9/20/2011
that was a beautiful and sad story

you almost made me cry
nequam-tenshi chapter 13 . 12/23/2010
So sad! She ended up dancing away her life.

Happy Holidays!
Screamer's girl chapter 13 . 10/21/2010
OMG I CRIED!
Starscreamgirl1 chapter 13 . 10/1/2010
Ahh. This is so great and soo sad. I'm still crying.
beelzemongirl chapter 13 . 1/24/2009
Oh my god, I'm crying. This was so beautiful. I'm serious, you've rendered me to tears. This was really good. The first fanfic that's ever made me cry. Definately going on Faves, thank you typing this.

-Beelzemongirl

B.G.
FantasyMagicGirl chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
it felt a little slow to start off

but it looks like things are about to

get interesting.
poetic love chapter 13 . 7/27/2008
although you can't see me doing it, i am sitting here at my desktop crying. that was the single most hauntingly beautiful piece i have read in this series so far. and i am surely glad i read it.
pikachu13 chapter 13 . 7/16/2008
I am a huge Starscream fan, and I've always wanted to read about Starscream in love. Well, I just finished reading your story. And my eyes are still soaked with tears. I'm at work right now and I'm hoping nobody will walk by my cubicle and ask why I'm crying. This story was so deep and serious, it literally ripped at my heartstrings. I think this is going to be my favorite fanfic of all time! Thanks for bringing my dreams to life. You're a very gifted writer.

Cheers!
LadyBlackMamba chapter 11 . 5/28/2008
Very sad, but also extremely romantic. I liked how Starscream found his ability to love.

Great story, thus far.
tropicangell chapter 13 . 5/28/2008
This was a very nice story I loved it even though it was sad but it was a really good story nice job
giacbk chapter 13 . 5/23/2008
OMG! SO TRAGIC! T_T I was Hopping it would be a happy endind... makes my herat cry out :( - I so love your story :) Pls make more :XD:
hermonine chapter 13 . 5/22/2008
Great story.
873833 chapter 13 . 5/22/2008
This story was short, but it really moved me. I was crying throughout the duration of Alexis's last dance, and very few stories actually move me to tears. I went straight onto iTunes and bought 'Learn to be Lonely' after I read it, and then re-read the chapter listening to it... and I cried even harder. The last part, with Starscream returning to leave the bracelet, was the perfect finishing touch.

Well done.

Blackwing
873833 chapter 12 . 5/22/2008
This is getting so sad. I had tears springing up in my eyes towards the end... it's so upsetting that she can't dance any longer. Why won't she just do what Starscream says and turn into a transformer, dammit? .