Reviews for Dreds
hifield chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Love this pairing ... so glad he still wore dreds for the show even if they were fake - personally, I like the wilder look.

Thanks for sharing.
bailey1ak chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Very sweet and playful, loved it.
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
I can see why he'd cut it off and why Jennifer would be thrown by
Port-of-Seas chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
I love this. I think that, with time, Ronon and Jen could be a great couple.

Hate to break your heart, though. Go to gateworld and read Jason Momoa's latest interview. Both on the subject of his haircut and his relationship with Jen.
aradiaeva chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
this was cute
deal4321 chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Too Cute! I can't wait to see a Ronon without dreds! That man could make a potato sack look sexy so I know he can make dred-less hair sexy...lol :-D
renisanz chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
"It made him more Earth handsome instead of wild, crazy, Pegasus Galaxy warrior handsome."

This line made me LOL. Cute little drabble.
SingingShooter chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
cute!
Rac80 chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
cute story. nice drabble! :D
rhaddict chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
I liked it. I love Ronon and Keller fics- I wish the show would give Ronon a hint of a love life-everyone else seems to have one. Not sure how long it will take to get used to Ronon without the dreds, they were so a part of his character. But Jason looks good without them. But Jason looks good no matter what. You should write more Ronon/Keller, there aren't that many that do. Nicely written.
journeyman07 chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
This is REALLY (sorry for caps, but they're needed) cute and I loved it, esp the comment about Bruce Wayne...and when she says about cutting her hair. LOL. More please x:)
Violet44 chapter 1 . 3/22/2008