Reviews for Advantages
Warfang chapter 1 . 6/26
Well, how else did Dante think that was going to end? First the popsicle theft, then the harassment, then the strawberry flavored condom? He's lucky Nero only slapped him.

And if he's that bad at courting someone, I wonder how he's ever going to manage a relationship. But all of the serious undertones aside, this was actually framed in a light hearted, joking manner. A great read for a short, three instances ficlet.
Kor-chan chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
I like the last part!.. Dante got a slap in the check by Nero lol.. The poor Dante... But he deserved it for teasing Nero too much... Oh how we all love Dante and his pervert-ness.. XDDD.. And Nero just so cute as a Ukeable!.. XDD Love your story hope you make more DantexNero story!.. :3
Amon2 chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Lol, poor Nero being molested by pervert Dante, and the final scene is something from a pedophile's mind. i loved this story and hope you write more.
PsychoWing chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
This is way too funny. I love it. My favorite lines are easily the italics from sections two and three. Great job.
dieFiend chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Aww, these are so damn cute! Very good, well put together one shots :D I love how you made Nero into this little ice cream/popsicle fiend :D Seriously though, these were well done...hoping to see a bit more? Maybe?
ShibukisSummoner chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
That was too cute! I loved it! I wonder if Dante will have another go at Nero? Priceless.
tmelange chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
LOL, very funny. Bravo!
Glaurung II chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Hahaha! This is too funny! Really, Nero is so cute!
nejiluvr P chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
haha! that was hilarious! :D Nice story! Hope u write more dantexnero, luv the couple but there isn't enough stories of them here. :(
CelciusBlueFire chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
*Dies*..There should be a doujinshi made out of this, I swear. I'm up for grabs. xD
KittyHug chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
LOL, naughty Dante._
Lawre chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Loved the ending :D

Write more NeroxDante, love the pairing but theres so few fics :/!
GrimmXEchelonXShipperXNut chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
No one ever dared to ask why Dante had a huge handprint across his face.

That's funny, but it should of been a fist instead lol.

First Dante/Nero fic I read and I love it
Zaxel chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
You make made me happy. :3
RaaiSesshyFan chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Oh how I laughed and smirked at this. You nailed their characters on the spot and I enjoyed every minute of it D Especially the last area (chuckles). Consider making another one since you do a fantastic job.