Reviews for Advantages
Kor-chan chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
I like the last part!.. Dante got a slap in the check by Nero lol.. The poor Dante... But he deserved it for teasing Nero too much... Oh how we all love Dante and his pervert-ness.. XDDD.. And Nero just so cute as a Ukeable!.. XDD Love your story hope you make more DantexNero story!.. :3
Amon2 chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Lol, poor Nero being molested by pervert Dante, and the final scene is something from a pedophile's mind. i loved this story and hope you write more.
PsychoWing chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
This is way too funny. I love it. My favorite lines are easily the italics from sections two and three. Great job.
dieFiend chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Aww, these are so damn cute! Very good, well put together one shots :D I love how you made Nero into this little ice cream/popsicle fiend :D Seriously though, these were well done...hoping to see a bit more? Maybe?
ShibukisSummoner chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
That was too cute! I loved it! I wonder if Dante will have another go at Nero? Priceless.
tmelange chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
LOL, very funny. Bravo!
Glaurung II chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Hahaha! This is too funny! Really, Nero is so cute!
nejiluvr P chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
haha! that was hilarious! :D Nice story! Hope u write more dantexnero, luv the couple but there isn't enough stories of them here. :(
CelciusBlueFire chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
*Dies*..There should be a doujinshi made out of this, I swear. I'm up for grabs. xD
KittyHug chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
LOL, naughty Dante._
Lawre chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Loved the ending :D

Write more NeroxDante, love the pairing but theres so few fics :/!
GrimmXEchelonXShipperXNut chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
No one ever dared to ask why Dante had a huge handprint across his face.

That's funny, but it should of been a fist instead lol.

First Dante/Nero fic I read and I love it
Zaxel chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
You make made me happy. :3
RaaiSesshyFan chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Oh how I laughed and smirked at this. You nailed their characters on the spot and I enjoyed every minute of it D Especially the last area (chuckles). Consider making another one since you do a fantastic job.
Fuebi chapter 1 . 3/23/2008