Reviews for Foster Girl
WishICouldWriteWell chapter 14 . 12/5/2010
This is AMAZING! I really hope you come back and keep writing, even if it's only to add some finality. I love your OCs and the the way they fit in with the other characters. Please write more!
Straight Edge Queen chapter 14 . 10/9/2010
Whoo! An update! Great chapter and please update again soon!
Iamthelostone13194 chapter 13 . 10/20/2009
Holy. Shit! Please write more!
OperionDISxxDracoisStr8 chapter 13 . 6/13/2009
WARNING: this will be a long review... read if you dare

i LOVE this story! it's great!

Stacy is my favorite Z-boy, so glad he's got his perfect girl,wish it was me... i 3 john robinson so much

Jay: i love Emile Hirch, the whole readon i orgianally saw lords of dogtown, but personally i prefer cleave jones to jay adams. perfect way of descibing him though.

i love your ocs, nice character devolpment!

-Sophie

ps love chapter 8 title!
dbgothicprincess chapter 13 . 4/5/2009
love the chapter. you need to seriously update. its smother me by the used. i love that song. yeah, so update, soon.
Freebird87 chapter 13 . 3/29/2009
Good story. Keep going.
xxkpxx chapter 13 . 3/29/2009
cousin stacey haha this is really awesom and i'm really glad you updated please update again
spottingtrains chapter 12 . 3/13/2009
Please update this soon! I read the first draft of this story from way back when. I am really rooting for Stacy/Sabree, and just Stacy in general. This story is one of the few I've found that stays true to the Dogtown feel - keep going!
ChildlikeEmpress chapter 12 . 3/9/2009
Please update soon! :D
Crazyarmywife chapter 12 . 3/5/2009
Wow what a chapter It really is very good and i really want to know what happens so please continue.
xxkpxx chapter 12 . 3/1/2009
Update SON ITS AMAZING
Straight Edge Queen chapter 12 . 3/1/2009
oh damn! great chapter! oh i wanna know what will happens!
Sporkface chapter 11 . 10/6/2008
This is seriously amazing. I love this, alot
Straight Edge Queen chapter 11 . 10/2/2008
Oh crap! Great chapter... please continue! :]
Freebird87 chapter 9 . 8/22/2008
Yay! Sabree and Stacy kissed.