Reviews for Sabotage
Agreed chapter 4 . 3/20/2011
I completely agree with the last poster. This story is amazing. Completely amazing. Louis, Twitty and Ren were all very in character and the Twitty/Ren conversation in chapter 4 played like a real episode. I could really see it happen—seriously visualize it—and, over all, I loved your fic. Please please please please pleeeeaaaseee continue it!

On another note, I’m seriously curious as to why all the ES fanfics just stopped in 2008? It appeared to be popular until then and then BOOM! No more were updated. Perhaps yours would be the first?
PauAuNaleyDarvey chapter 4 . 3/17/2011
I know it may be hard because it's been years but please finish this story. There are really rare number of Ren/Twitty fanfics and i happen to love yours please complete it.
LucyCamdenFanatic chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Yay, I love Twitty and Ren and I'm glad to see another story about them.
JusThatDangGo0d chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Over all, I thought it was a good story. You really got me going when you were describing how Twitty was afraid of Louis's reaction. The things i would change is make it long, because it seemed like right when i was getting into the story you ended it. So what happened to jason after Louis and Twitty did their plan to get rid of him?
Jane Roark chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Hey, I think this is a cute idea and I like the dialogue, but I think you could improve it a bit with more description and imagery. I do like it though, you've kept Louis and Twitty in character pretty well, so good job on that. Looking forward to an update! (and I want to see what old Louis will decide)