Reviews for Easter Egg Hunt
MLeggyLeaf chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Noooo! Seduce him back hinata! Two can play on that game!
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Adorable! X33
Aki666 chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
That was so not right but it was priceless. OMG! U have no idead how hard it is to type while your on the floor laughing with one hand on ur sides. LOL! It's not easy lol.
y-in-flame chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
i laughed so hard when i read this. it was good!
Hyper-Blossom Z chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
"Before Hinata could ask why he was smirking, she felt herself pulled into strong arms. "What the-?"

It was then that she felt a strange pressure on her lips. It took her a few moments to realize that The Uchiha Sasuke was kissing her. Her, the quiet Hyuuga nobody. Her mind spun and her last thoughts were 'Sweet Kami-sama…' before her mind went blank.

Suddenly the pressure was gone. She opened her eyes slowly to see an equally flushed Sasuke standing in front of her, holding the golden egg. "Thanks." He smirked, tossing the egg in the air and catching it deftly. He turned and disappeared into the trees.

Hinata's body suddenly felt very weak. She sat herself down on the ground and stared into the direction that he had run off into. Her mind slowly replayed the earlier scene. Her cheeks turned red as she thought:

'He can steal Easter eggs from me anytime.'"... weird...and also now I know why I like (somewhat...) naruhina and HATE sasuhina!
IDoubt chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
this fic was great, no where near a sorry attempt! is better than any of my storires normally i dont like sasuhina but after reading this fanfic theyre alright but of course they dont beat SASUSAKU! great fic keep writing!
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
holy shit-lolz.
math music reading chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Cute, I wonder what the prize was though.
Hikari-bunnie chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Lol! XD I really liked this story... and the last sentence... XD
xoxmk09 chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
so cute. especially the end. good job.
SarahiNia chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
I love it!

So awsome, I knew that was going to happen but I thought it was going to be opposite. Like Sasuke was going to find the egg and then Hinata was going to seduce him into giving it to her D

Oh well it was still intresting to read, and I saw that little gesture were he was staring at Kiba he as JELOUSE!

Oh well It was good!
keke chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
you go hinata hehe bet she can't wait for nex year
Chew it Over With Twix chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
this was awesome! u should make a sequel to this. i'd be so awesome! )
madteen66 chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
too god to be a one-shot! :D
DeviantSupaSoldier chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Lmao that was funny! I enjoyed it.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »