Reviews for Giant Bunnies and Chocolate Humans
Aww, this was so cute.

I love wee-chester :)
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Aww! *-* Little Sammy is so cute xDD

And Dean always has been so adult to take care of him

I really liked the fic

Kisses

Rosetta
bhoney chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
This was very cute! LOL Love little Sammy, all earnest. He should've had Dean eat that bunny for revenge. LOL
writergirl94 chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
awe that was so so adorable! i loved it! aw dean and his big brotherness. haha
cavetrollgrl chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Very cute wee chester. Sammy's imagination and cold medicine very twisted dream. Good Dean action taking care of Sammy and both of them treating the other for Easter.
calcium77 chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
aw...very cute :-)
annj chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Aw, that was soo cute.
Scullspeare chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Aw, Vanessa!

Great little weechester story with a warped Winchester twist. Course, I must be warped because the idea of evil Peter Rabbit cracked me up. :)

And little boys and snot - ew is right, but so true!

Thanks for this great little Easter egg.

Sculls
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Poor Sammy, in doing something sweet for his broother, he gave himself a nightmare-nut then that could have ben caused by the cold medicine right!
maxandkiz chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Excellent story! Sammy giving Dean the bunny and then not wanting him to eat it sounds so much like something he would do. And then the bunny nightmare replaying and confusing his conversation with Dean. LOL! Too cute! :)
cozmikfaerie chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
this was too cute! I always knew them chocolate bunnies were evil!
sunkisst not logged in chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
this story has 'squee!' written all over it! absolutely adorable!
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Cute story! Could just imagine little Sammy saving his milk money and walking Toodles (with a name like that Dean would be too cool to walk him!) to get enough money to get Dean the chocolate rabbit! Poor Sammy so upset after the nightmare he wants Dean to throw away his present, Dean could eat it though when Sammy is asleep and he wouldn't know! If he does throw it away I bet Sammy will share his sweets with Dean!
beautiful dreamere chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
aww! poor sammy! nightmares are the worst.
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
This is so cute, absolutely adorable. Just something little Sammy would do, giving his brother a chocolate bunny and then ask him to throw it away because he had a nightmare. Love this little story. Hugs, Vonnie