Reviews for Flight 609, A Kim Possible Oneshot
Twilightlovergirl chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
you should write a sequel
Mr. Wizard chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Very good range of emotions handled here. The confrontation with Shego was a high point. The ending was a bit jarring but you handled a potentially long backstory quickly and well. The last lines were especially good.
Data Seeker chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Dear kaiokken

Nice little one shot. I like the way it turned out.

The quality is good. The narration, dialog, emotion, drama and humor are superb!

The characters: Kim, Ron, Rufus, Yori, Drakken, Shego and the others were well-written and in character. GOOD JOB.

The basic plot is great. At first I thought it was a death fic (but even though I’m not a fan of it, I decided to give you a chance. Some death fics are done in ways that are profound rather then distasteful). But I like the plot twist.

I like your portrayal of Kim and what she was going thorugh. The interactions she had with some people she knew were great. Her family, Yori and Drakken and Shego.

And I loved the ending.

This is what I think of the wholesome standards are high.

The language is clean; the slang is acceptable.

Nothing is suggestively offensive.

No extreme violence or any other vile content.

I hope this review brightens your day. God bless.

Data Seeker
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
interesting
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Aw, very adorable! Very well written!
UncleFester84 chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Just a word:

AW...
CajunBear73 chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Interesting little drama here. Yeah, maybe you could have fleshed it out a bit more, but the whole idea played out alright.

CB73
Kwebs chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
You did not blunder this. This was well written story full of emotion. Thanks
Boombaye1 chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
That had to be one of the best stories I ever read. The drama, the grief, the happy ending. It's all so perfect. Few stories hold this kind of...thing that could evoke so many emotions, I applaud you. This is definitely going to my favorite stories.
Samurai Crunchbird chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Kaiokken,

You did not blunder this one, as far as you went. The whole experience was touching, from the flight number echoing n Kim's mind to Shego's 'pep talk' to Ron's sadness at the end.

You will notice, in my first sentence of that last paragraph, those four key words...'as far as you went'. Since your title proclaimed it as a 'oneshot', it allows no room for a second chapter. That being said, you should have added one more scene:

A few weeks later, After Kim has arranged with Wade to restart the website, Drakken has convinced Shego to try one last time to take over the world.

As Shego is having her biscuit handed to her, she calls out in a joyous yelp, "DR. D...They'r K! ! ! !" (I did it like that because the review server hates hyphens and doubling of letters)

Otherwise, this tale was told quite well.

Your friend in writing,