Reviews for Execution
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
This is so cute!
devilhacker chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Damn! wish i could now the "detail" during the punishment. XD
Akaela chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
I really enjoyed this,I was thinking the same thing as to why Akihiko warned them the way he did at that time...nicely written. Its obvious throughout the game that these two has a little somethin'-somethin' going on. Hope to see more pics with these pairing.

I get the bandage on the neck and band-aids on the ear, but a gauze patch over his eye? what couldve caused that?
Nena Camadera chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Oh, that's cute. I love AkixMitsu pairings. There arn't enough of them around, so I love it when someone thinks up a story for them.
1ku chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Haha, awesome! I wondered about how Akihiko knew so well about executions. Although the last sentence, when you say "Main Character" it does take the reader out of the story. That's a really minor problem, though, and it didn't distract from the fact that Akihiko and Mitsuru are having a secret love affair. :D
ghostchibi chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
*Laughs* Another lemon for Akihiko and Mitsuru! At least it's not a lime, every time I see one I just sort of like keel over dead. Lemons can be funny, limes... not so much. Anyway, I really liked it.
PreseatheKitsune chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Gimme a break people! Someone asked for that picture for a request and now they want the opposite with Akihiko being dominant and Mitsuru the one on the leash! XD''

Anyway, I've actually read this story several times but I don't like getting the first review. Yeah, I thought it was weird without the last names and the use of MC, but I still liked it. Hm... so many bandages, so many love bites. X3
lil-creator chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Dibs on the second review! I had to clamp my mouth shut to keep my giggling in control (wouldn't want weird stares from my family now..)! Man, this is hilarious! I am absolutely speechless. I never did expect that the 'execution' would turn out like that! XP Though the 'Main Character' name is weird...

Ah, yes, I know what Exhile87 means on those pictures. I've seen them... Okay, I know I love AkiMitsu to death, but they just gave me nightmares. (I slept at 2:30 because of that!)
Exhile87 chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Okay, I had to read this twice cuz the first time I did, I had only scanned the chapter through cuz my underaged sister was nearby and I didn't want her seeing me laugh hysterically! XD This was so hilarious. I love how dominating Mitsuru was; it made things so much funnier. And poor Akihiko... hmm... not so poor after all, but still... The only thing I sort of felt was out of place was when Mitsuru said "Junpei" and "Ryoji". From how she was in the game, I think she would have referred to them by their last names. And I think naming the main character Minato at the end would have made things sort of less awkward.

Still, though, I rather enjoyed this. It reminded me of this fanart I saw on Deviant Art... well, two, actually. One of them had Mitsuru with a whip, sitting on Aki, and the other she had him on a leash. XD Oh dear...