Reviews for Good Intentions
LeFay Strent chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Heh, those two are funny when they're drunk. XD
1017kristen377 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
wow, oh wow, i just wish they actually did it ugh havoc come on, no ones going to know XDDD great story, i hope you make/made more of these.
Octovision chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Fave'd for wonderful, wonderful dialogue.
ichigofan01 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
that was really good!
grimmich chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
hehehe that was funny, would have been funnier if there was a time jump and Ed and Havoc made good on what they said, and yes that means Ed would have to remember what had happend... anywho it was a great fic. :)
Moon Ecstasy chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
You really should do a 'Part two' or something. Like after they get their bodies back. Ed's experience in the gate made caused him to remember and he goes back to Havoc all legal and in leather and whoot!

Anyway, that was really, really good. It was sweet and fucking hilarious and very hot. Yes, yes indeed. I'm putting it on alert just in case. Cuz man, that was good.

Why are there not enough well-written Havoc/Ed stories out there? Why I ask you?

Cheers to you!

Cuz you rock!

You really do.

I'm serious man.

It was fabulous!
Onyxlight chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
"It was an invitation, sealed in leather and offered up on a platter of whiskey."

That line deserves an award! Well done ...I love Ed/Havoc _
Kitsune Tanaka chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
Poor Havoc. Why is he always our whipping boy? But you have yet again, done a wonderful job with him.
ofmustachesandtomatoes chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
Awz -hearts appear behind her- I love this! I love how Edo rambles on when he's drunk, and my fave quote is: "Was Ed ever going to come?" XD Had me giggling for the longest time.
Stickey Note Ninja chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Aw. This story is so cute I don't think it's all that angsty though. But that's just me. You're rather good at incorporating sex into your plot and not just making it all about the sex. I luff the way you write too I've never thought about pairing Havoc with anyone sadly though 'cause I do like him. Hm...methinks you've inspired me
Misty-Nala chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Wow, that was... I can't even find a word for it.

I really enjoyed this story, it was well written and it wasn't just sex as I feared at first- it really had some points. Ed sure is open and honest while drunk.

Havoc and Ed were both well written, I can clearly see Ed drinking and smoking but I'm not so sure about that sex thing. Well, this is fanfiction! )

I really liked the idea, hah, Ed can't remember anything of what he did when he was drunk so what do you do... ask the smoking second-liuetenant to teach the secrets of drinking AND remembering everything so you won't get blackmailed. I loved that idea!

At one point I think I noticed a mistake but I'm not sure.

It was this:

Ed put his hand over Havoc's, his fingers along Havoc's fingers and pressed them, still lifting with his hips.

"You don't even got to do nothing", Ed said...

Shouldn't it be 'You don't even got to do ANYTHING' ?

This was very enjoyable! Keep on writing!