Reviews for History Lessons
GeneaLady chapter 3 . 5/23/2013
I'm a HUGE Titanic buff, so I find it hilarious Gibbs doesn't know about it. Oh, and it actually sank at 2:40am.
GeneaLady chapter 2 . 5/23/2013
Jenny reading to him! Awww! :)
wisegirl71301 chapter 6 . 4/24/2013
AWESOME
Guest chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
I enjoyed this story, thanks so much for sharing. I love the last part of them snuggling together and her eading out loud... Awww. : )
leebug1219 chapter 6 . 2/26/2011
So when I saw this in my inbox the day you posted I about squee'd out loud (but I was on clinical & really didn't want my paramedics to think I was going insane in the back of the ambulance;) ] Even if it was just a one story update I wanted to say I'm so glad you did it. I (and I think most of the jibbs community) have missed your writing so so much. I hope everything is going great with you... and that you are kicking your schooling's butt :)

Thanks for the update, truly!
Hope06 chapter 6 . 2/10/2011
too cute i lvoed it
Viktorija chapter 6 . 2/4/2011
I missed you!

Reread all chapters, loved them! :)
MissJayne chapter 6 . 2/3/2011
Loved it! So much snow... And such a sweet moment between them.

If I post THAT oneshot (once I get it done), can I persuade you to post something?
Mrs.Scott323 chapter 6 . 2/2/2011
*tacklehugs* you wrote something! I never thought I could be amused by people being bored because of the snow ;)

Groundhog's day. and I thought we had crazy traditions :p
TomorrowNeverCame chapter 6 . 2/2/2011
Ugh, that dang groundhog had better be right! This is my second day off school this week, and fourth this winter! Now we have to make up a day! AND we're having a blizzard, no hope of school tomorrow either! TWO INCHES OF PURE ICE!
Mrs. Elizabeth Gibbs chapter 6 . 2/2/2011
I'm truly hoping Phil is right this year. I am truly sick of the snow (although I am enjoying my snow day today)! I love this little collection (and I love history), and this was very cute :)
rose-twilight82 chapter 5 . 8/11/2010
Lovely story! Jenny and Jethro are very sweet. I'd love to see a few more chapters if there are any but this is still very enjoyable as is!
madame.alexandra chapter 4 . 3/10/2009
Ah, so it was Anne Boleyn. Damn, I should have known, Tudor England is my favorite Dynasty/Time-period...and Anne is by far my favorite. this is just heaven on earth, really my dear.

~Alexa
madame.alexandra chapter 2 . 3/10/2009
This is a dream come true. Jibbs, and history? History is my passion...now that I've finished sounding like a complete nerd-wait, I haven't. Pride and Prejudice is my favorite book; Julius Caesar is my favorite Shakespeare play...wow, kay, now I'm done. that was brilliant. And I thought I saw a chapter that might deal with Marie Antoinette...I'll go see.

~Alexa
Stepheyy chapter 3 . 3/8/2009
Damn I hate to say it but I actaully like History as much as I hate it. Now I wanna watch Titanic. Yes I have never watched it. I may have seen parts of it but never seen the whole thing. Later though. Beucase techanlly its way to early for me to be awake and I have to dig through the hall closet where all the movies are stashed to find it.