Reviews for The Life Not Led
arbitrary9 chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Wow, great tag to an amazing episode :) Excellent writing.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Oh my gosh! I love it! It makes sense. I mean how Rodney make a hologram to fit his entire brain into and memories too. Your idea works...and it's so sad! Awesome story and even more awesome writing!
Freedom Rhodes chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Wow! This is an amazing story and you have the voice of Rodney down perfectly. I can see all of this happening and love how you have filled in all the gaps the episode teased us with. Perfect.
corneroffandom chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Ow :( I can't tell you how many AU ideas I've had from this episode. None quite like this, but yeah... anyway, great job
SpaceMonkey0941 chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
*sniffles*

I thought about saying something witty and encouraging here but all I can think is "Wow."

That's a good thing, don't worry.
Alison M. DOBELL chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
WOW, just WOW! I was crying by the end of this. So beautifully put together and although it was very sad for Rodney it was also very heroic. I particularly loved his logic in not going down the holographic route because how could he programme every response he would need to give Shepherd? And then that very brave decision to keep the truth from his friend right up to the last moment because Shepherd being Shepherd would try to save him and that would end everything this massive effort was trying to achieve. Yes, WOW indeed. I loved this and think you actually managed to improve on what I consider a faultless episode "The Last Man" so kudos to you along with my thanks! Ali D :~)

SHEPPARD: "We can name it later!"
Mercury's Winter chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Wow, that was amazing! Very well written, awesome job! Poor Rodney :( Loved it!
trecebo chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Now THAT's a plot bunny of a different color. Blue. Me likes the concept and the execution. Nicely done. I could see Rodney thinking supreme genius-god of the universe... :P
Silverthreads chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Actually, that ending is very sad. But very beautiful. Rodney is. indeed, "The Last Man."

sb4ever chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Nice job!
potterfan2006 chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
wow...just wow...there is no other way to put it...this sotry was incredable..i love the way that this was written i can totally see this verson of rodney doing all that just to save the world...once again wow..good job