Reviews for Fighting the Rain
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Excellent work on this. Very well done.
makotouchmybanana chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
That was great.

i think i'll rint this one...
Whinnie chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Heh heh... aww, that was sweet! - I think Ichigo was a little OOC at the end, though, with the explanation, but maybe that's just me. \ XD I loved the ending though! This was a really good story, well done! D
Sashah Anna Oosta chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
OMG that was the best one-shot i have read in a very long time, i simply adored it!

you could even make a story out of this you know, not just a sequel, but, hey thats your choice!

until next time,

nevercomemonday chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Absolutely amazing! I loved it! Please write a sequel!
Snowing Moon chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
I got lost while reading this story; lost in the fact that it was just that: a fanfic. I forgot that it wasn't real, and actually began to believe it as part of the original Bleach plot. If you don't really understand what I'm saying, I'll explain: Your plot was nicely thought out and your weaving of details was excellent. Personally, I think that the characters were pretty in-character, and I also love how you came up with the full-Hollow transformation thing. I'm not caught up on the latest manga, so I don't know if you made that up or if that's really in the manga. Your grammar and spelling...well, I was too caught up in the story to notice those things, and I think that that should be the ultimate goal for a writer: to make the story so amazing that no one cares about the grammar and spelling any more. Nonetheless, grammar and spelling are still important. I'm pretty sure you didn't have any horrific mistakes not to have me notice. Please keep writing!
Jeschura chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
good story. But there's one mistake: kon say's nii-san to Rukia. That means "brother". It's nee-san (sister). Maybe you should change that. ;)
fandomgirl2012 chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
i would like to read the sequel if you write one... i mean yes they are together but they didnt say they would be together...just want to see the story futher develop.
Begriffsschrift chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Very well written-I like your work :) I beseech you to continue.