Reviews for In A Family Portrait
GO ZeldaXLink chapter 2 . 8/6
I know I've already said this but I can't help myself.

This story has to be the most realistic story in the AU Zelda Universe. Many thumbs up to sawyerzelda. I haven't stopped going back to read my favorite parts and I don't think that trend is going to end anytime soon.

But now that I am rereading these parts again, there a few inconsistencies such as Zelda being divorced after the vase incident though that took place when Megan was three. She says she has been divorced for five years(?) but that is very minor compared to the story itself. This plot should be used in a movie.

I couldn't help but comment on this chapter specifically because of one thing...
"And there's also a very nice Christmas bonus, should you decide to stay during that time."

I know she means pay-wise but in retrospect, this is a very funny thing when you think of it another way...especially since Link is married to Zelda.
faithfulbuddy chapter 20 . 4/19
Loved the modern take you took with the story. I also appreciate all the refrences you sprinkled throughout the story. Fun read that keep me wanting more at the end of every chapter! So glad it was complete and I didn't have to wait for new posts!
faithfulbuddy chapter 1 . 4/19
Ah, why? (Nice plot twist in ch.1) Looking very promising, I will keep reading! Oh, and all the refrences are fun too!
Ang chapter 20 . 2/20
I cant be the only one who listened to eternal flame during c. 19
A Fan chapter 2 . 1/18
KAY WOAH. This is like, my third read-through in the past couple years and it still blows me away how much I enjoy this story.
3 all the respect
SecretAnimeGirl chapter 15 . 1/18
chapter was AWESOME. The diary entry made me laugh, especially when Malon would say exactly what I was thinking! Shes right though, WHY CANT MEN BE NOT SUCKISH! GOSH! why isnt he REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!
SecretAnimeGirl chapter 13 . 1/18
OH MY UIBAGFNHNNN5KWCTHSYUMLTE3WA3GYLJB4RAWZFJKHZF GAWDS! SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SecretAnimeGirl chapter 11 . 1/18
MORE FEEL THAN FAULT IN OUR STARS! GAWD IM SOBBING! SOBBING!
TheWriterWithHalfABrain chapter 20 . 11/11/2014
This is my second time going through this fic,and I highly doubt it will be the last. I love it! You knew how to make things romantic and fluffy without going over-the-top, and the characters are super well-developed. I think you sparked my love for modern-day AUs. I'll have to read your other stuff soon!
Guest chapter 20 . 8/11/2014
Omb SO INTERESTING! It kept me going and going, but about marth...IS HE EVEN ALIVE, OR EXISIST FOR THAT MATTED?! I wanted to see zelda beat the f****** shig out of 'em.
Vivi-ntvg chapter 20 . 8/10/2014
Where do I even start? I absolutely LOVED this fic. You did an AWESOME job of bringing the characters to a new setting, and of course all the romance, the angst, everything was spot on! Amazing work! :D
GO ZeldaXLink chapter 20 . 4/25/2014
This story is rated among my top 5 favorite fanfiction list for The Legend of Zelda. Great job for character development. I hope to see more fanfictions in the future.
random chick chapter 20 . 11/18/2013
that was deep, it was just…sweet and funny and wonderful and…deep. Thanks for writing this
pyropus chapter 17 . 10/24/2013
Only three teeth? Common, that aint NEARLY enough... Should have thrown in a couple broken bones too...
Duwieo chapter 15 . 7/15/2013
That was fast. Well I've seen wiererder such as I was druged and woke up 3 days later with a son…who's 7. Somehow and is very good with magic