Reviews for Birds of a Feather
aburameclanhead chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
This is a great story!
ijustwannasay chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Another thing I missed. Good old chocobos. Would've loved to have been riding one instead of that stinkin' skateboard. Nicely done. I could clearly visualise the poor thing panicking initially.
Axel'sChakrams8 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Zack! How perfect xD

That was very nice, and I really liked the way you detailed that actions of the Chocobo. I have pet bird and he does those exact same things, like turning his head sideways and ruffling his feathers. Nice job, Aerith! I always knew you were good for something!
Scribbification chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Now /that/ was awesome. I really don't think I've ever seen chocobos in a Kingdom Hearts fanfiction before. Kinda depressing. They're amazing creatures. Everyone was believably in character, though I was kind of disappointed you didn't add in Goofy's hyuck or Donald's various duck sounds. Oh well. I also liked how Aerith decided to name it Zack. 'Cause Zack is cool.

-Omega
WishingDreamer5 chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
I knew that Aerith had other talents as well. You did an exellent job, and I'm off to read more of your KH stuff.
ImagineAsian chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
LMAO! OMG, such a cute fic. I remember reading this way back a long time ago, but never got to review! So glad I found it again! :)

I so loved this part and laughed like crazy:

"That thing's powerful and it has a bad temper."

"So does Leon, but you don't go threatening him with a weapon when he's cranky." -HAH! So true, Leon's such a grumpy butt. xD

And the last line PWNED. (: Naming the chocobo Zack, it's so cute and funny! Wouldn't it be funny if she named a puppy Zack, since that's his name! :D

Zack the Puppy, and now Zack the Chocobo.
Sorikaii chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
It's filled with so many good lines...I was going to try and remember them to recite them back to you, but that didn't go over so well. Naturally, though, the last one is my favorite. Zack. That's so priceless! And something no one who happened to be KH-fandom-exclusive would know. Luckily, that isn't me!

And there I go again; rambling on and on like it really matters. The point of all of this is that this was fun, and in character, and-can you use catchy to describe fanfiction? Because it is-very, very, wonderful. Kudos on being amazing!

-Ali
Kitsune Kit chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Haha great! Aerith has a war chocobo.
Gigei chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
That was very nice and funny. :)
Peeka-chan chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Zack...Oh my gosh, that just made me crack up. Aerith totally wins! Thank you for the fic!
nupinoop296 chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Go Aerith! :D XD Sora and the guys spazzed. Lol.
expletive deleted chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Coherent review not available, because the whole thing is cute and funny and satisfying in that it gives Aerith a chance to fight hands-on, and then those last two lines come and I'm reduced to

SOB. Oh, Aerith.
Angel of The Fallen Stars chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Well, I have to say, for someone new to this fandom, you did really well. I like the references to Cloud and Sora's hair styles. And that she named the Chocobo Zack. I think you wrote the characters correctly, and I liked this story. Well done!
ChocoboKnigh5 chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
I LOVE CHOCOBOS!
Universalperson chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
It would be really hilarious if that Chocobo knew Chocobuckle. It's always funny to see Chubby Chocobo arrive out of nowhere to squash your enemies for ridiculous damage.