Reviews for Joy From Ashes
Desertfyre chapter 23 . 10/14/2011
Awww, it's over! You've GOT to make a sequel about some of their adventures in the 21st century and maybe a little back story on how Gandalf saved Boromir and maybe a reunion of how the others felt when they first saw him before Frodo!

Needless to say I enjoyed this fanfic!
Pearl Bramble of Willowbottom chapter 23 . 10/5/2011
This was a wonderful story, are you going to make a sequel?
Larner chapter 23 . 9/22/2011
Ah-things are anything but as they turn out in the book or movie worlds. The entire Fellowship is together again, including Boromir. And someone is being well prepared for the very different life to be known.
PatonxJulia chapter 22 . 9/21/2011
AAAAAAAAAWWWW! JUST SO FREAKING CUTE!

Larner chapter 22 . 9/20/2011
Bless them all! Yes, he needs some of Bell's potato soup to build him up! Now-to see this house and how they all do in it!
Sage of the Woods chapter 21 . 9/20/2011
NO WAY! I DIDN'T KNOW YOU STILL WERE WRITING! I've read all your stories, some like three times, but since most were done in 2003 I thought you have just forgotten about fanfiction like alot of authors but you HAVEN'T! Awesome! I love all your stories and would have reviewed them all If I knew you still were writing! Update soon please!
Larner chapter 21 . 9/18/2011
Yes, let's get him on an oral antibiotic for a change! Wonderful to see him improving so.
Larner chapter 20 . 9/18/2011
Healing for his heart and spirit is a different thing altogether, of course. Alas.
PatonxJulia chapter 20 . 9/18/2011
Oh, poor Frodo!

Larner chapter 19 . 9/16/2011
I certainly don't blame him, considering how needlephobic I am!
PatonxJulia chapter 18 . 9/16/2011
Oooo, poor Frodo! That's the problem with being in a hospital full of inquisitive medical patients... They'll never leave you alone! :)

Larner chapter 18 . 9/15/2011
Oh, dear-it appears everyone wants to examine Frodo! Heh!
Larner chapter 17 . 9/14/2011
Somehow I have to giggle at the thought of Gandalf as Frodo's grandfather! Glad he likes orange juice!
PatonxJulia chapter 17 . 9/14/2011
Wonder what he'll think about Coke and Sprite then... :D

Larner chapter 16 . 9/12/2011
Ah! Up and walking at last! And able to stay if he wishes, with his companions and loved ones. Excellent!