Reviews for Joy From Ashes
quarterhorseranch chapter 23 . 7/11
BOROMIR! :3 I did not see that one coming.

I have to admit, the thought of Boromir driving cracks me up. XD

It's so weird and wonderful to imagine these characters wandering about in a modern home. XD
quarterhorseranch chapter 22 . 7/11
XD It must sound so bizzare and scary to them.
quarterhorseranch chapter 19 . 7/11
*wiggles uncomfortably* Oh, those shots sound horrid!
quarterhorseranch chapter 18 . 7/11
*giggles* Ah Frodo.
quarterhorseranch chapter 15 . 7/11
"Who knew that a house of healing could be so exhausting?"

So true. XD
Desertfyre chapter 23 . 10/14/2011
Awww, it's over! You've GOT to make a sequel about some of their adventures in the 21st century and maybe a little back story on how Gandalf saved Boromir and maybe a reunion of how the others felt when they first saw him before Frodo!

Needless to say I enjoyed this fanfic!
Pearl Bramble of Willowbottom chapter 23 . 10/5/2011
This was a wonderful story, are you going to make a sequel?
Larner chapter 23 . 9/22/2011
Ah-things are anything but as they turn out in the book or movie worlds. The entire Fellowship is together again, including Boromir. And someone is being well prepared for the very different life to be known.
PatonxJulia chapter 22 . 9/21/2011
AAAAAAAAAWWWW! JUST SO FREAKING CUTE!

Great chapter, can't wait for the update!
Larner chapter 22 . 9/20/2011
Bless them all! Yes, he needs some of Bell's potato soup to build him up! Now-to see this house and how they all do in it!
Sage of the Woods chapter 21 . 9/20/2011
NO WAY! I DIDN'T KNOW YOU STILL WERE WRITING! I've read all your stories, some like three times, but since most were done in 2003 I thought you have just forgotten about fanfiction like alot of authors but you HAVEN'T! Awesome! I love all your stories and would have reviewed them all If I knew you still were writing! Update soon please!
Larner chapter 21 . 9/18/2011
Yes, let's get him on an oral antibiotic for a change! Wonderful to see him improving so.
Larner chapter 20 . 9/18/2011
Healing for his heart and spirit is a different thing altogether, of course. Alas.
PatonxJulia chapter 20 . 9/18/2011
Oh, poor Frodo!

Great chapter, can't wait for the update!
Larner chapter 19 . 9/16/2011
I certainly don't blame him, considering how needlephobic I am!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »