Reviews for Harry and the Easter Bunny
Fire Nina chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Aw Harry and Neville are sooo cuuute!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Excellent story! What a fun idea!
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
That was great!
ruth hammond chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
TeHe, this is a really good story!
fifespice chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
hmm i should maybe try that with my daughter one year shes lieka human hurricane sometimes with her mess lol
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Sweet, and cute little fic. Really enjoyed the way that the teachers were able to have some fun with the boys, and to see that all their hard work payed off for them. Happy Easter!
Granger21 chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
So, I sensed a bit of what your own kids were doing. Very cute though! Did you employ the same cleaning technique with your kids too?

Any way I hope your easter was as fun as mine. Unfortunately, I remember why I don't like meeting my relatives very often. (they are annoying).

Very cute and lovely one-shot. But I can't help but wonder if I am part of the "certain readers" that you are glaring at. And I would have to wonder, "why glare? you need to be kept on your toes. We wouldn't want a lazy author that never updates, now would we? Call us, Your support group!"

Happy Easter..(although it is Easter monday for you now!)

Happy Writings too...

Goodness, just Happy

granger21 - cause I am on (see how that works!)
cosmos is a happy moose chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
that was good

i like how Severus got harry to clean up

thanks for the great read
slashslut chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
aw! that was too cute. your kids have quite a good imaginative:) that's for the easter treat!
creative-writing-girl13 chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
OH My God that was so funny! I'm shaking from laughing!
JWOHPfan chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Cute story!
pulmicort7 chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Severus Snape, Easter Bunny extraordinaire! *falls down giggling helplessly* Too funny! I loved this, it was great. Thanx so much for the fun read!
Mikee chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
That was cute. Thanks for sharing it. I can just imagine little Harry rushing around cleaning up everything in sight. *grin*

Thank you.
mundi chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Not bad teddy I like it and I hope you update soon more chapters of the old sttuborn headmaster I want to know what is going to happen so see ya soon.
omega13a chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
This story reminds me of something I saw on America's Funniest Home Videos. A a little girl wanted to keep her tooth so decided to give the tooth fiery a fake tooth. When the girl woke up in the morning, and too her horror, she got an annoyed note from the "tooth fiery" saying only put real teeth under her pillow. If looks could kill...