Reviews for My Miracle, My Angel
Brielle chapter 2 . 6h
Sad
bethabetha chapter 24 . 1/17
i have to agree with a previous reviewer... both carlisle and edward would have known all of that information that they read in the baby book, having been through medical school. drs do an OB rotation and would know all of that and more. some very basic research would have told the author that. it also seems very irresponsible of them to go to a human doctor when they’re dealing with a hybrid fetus. they’re risking exposing themselves since they have no idea what the baby is like, being half vampire. it’s one thing to suspend reality because you’re reading a fictional story about vampires... it’s a whole other thing to be expected to believe that two men with an MD education are so blatantly stupid about very basic facts they teach you in med school. can’t keep reading after this, sorry
bethabetha chapter 7 . 1/16
i assumed from the first few chapters that the author was pretty young, because the immaturity shows in the writing. the basic skills are there, but i’m hoping they developed with time. everything seems very rushed, and more of an overview than an actual story. the basic plot is good but i feel things could have been fleshed out more and the story could be great instead of just so-so. and this Bella... ugh. i’ve been pregnant and have known a lot of pregnant women, and she is just way over the top emotionally to the point of being very annoying. going to keep reading in the hopes that she tones down a bit, but right now i honestly want to either shake or smack her.
Fangirl2000 chapter 3 . 8/28/2017
I LOVE this story
ILoveCarlisleCullen364 chapter 34 . 7/30/2017
omg that was an amazing story. Thank you for all of the joy i had while reading it. you are a wonderful writer
Naomi chapter 32 . 4/6/2017
How emotional I almost cried but please don't make Bella's transformation too unbearable I might not hold back tears but great job
Naomi chapter 19 . 4/6/2017
Beautiful wedding for someone who went to just one wedding don't change anything its perfect
Guest chapter 35 . 7/24/2016
Oh my gosh! Such a cliffhanger! Love your work, but maybe you could try adding a little more description about where the characters are. Example: "I sit on the soft woolen quilt, while my feet barly touch the natural grass surrounding me on a beautiful day akin to today." Just saying. Keep on writing!
corteznutterz1 chapter 17 . 6/10/2016
oh wow! great chapter
PAT2024 chapter 34 . 6/8/2016
First of all, thank you for sharing your work with us.

I'd like to make some constructive comments: your story had much more potential than what you ended with, I think you were quite young when you wrote it, and the lack of maturity may explain part of it. 1) Why did you bother with the Volturi, in fact they were never a real threat : they let E&B live outside of the castle, they never intervened, once Ariana was born nothing happened, they just came to see her and bye bye, they let B go back to Alaska before being changed (Aro should have been curious of what her powers could be once changed, but no, they just leave... ) 2) Ariana was supposed to be very powerful, we saw nothing, on the contrary she has a very slow development (vampires are supposed to have superior intelligence and capacities, she can't even talk at 2 years old..). I think you could have developed a much more interesting plot. Unfortunately you spent so many chapters describing B crying, being sad etc... I don't critisise the idea of her being sad, I understand it in the various contexts, but it was unfortunately not counterbalanced by other more interesting things happening. But may be that was your purpose and I can respect that but then your story does not range in my most favourite stories. But you have writing skills, that I'm sure you will further develop and I wish you a lot of great writing adventures.
voidxtiles chapter 34 . 4/26/2016
Cool, she ages the opposite way Renesmee does
voidxtiles chapter 30 . 4/26/2016
Ugh aro go away no one likes you
voidxtiles chapter 13 . 4/26/2016