Reviews for My Miracle, My Angel
Fangirl2000 chapter 3 . 8/28
I LOVE this story
ILoveCarlisleCullen364 chapter 34 . 7/30
omg that was an amazing story. Thank you for all of the joy i had while reading it. you are a wonderful writer
Naomi chapter 32 . 4/6
How emotional I almost cried but please don't make Bella's transformation too unbearable I might not hold back tears but great job
Naomi chapter 19 . 4/6
Beautiful wedding for someone who went to just one wedding don't change anything its perfect
Guest chapter 35 . 7/24/2016
Oh my gosh! Such a cliffhanger! Love your work, but maybe you could try adding a little more description about where the characters are. Example: "I sit on the soft woolen quilt, while my feet barly touch the natural grass surrounding me on a beautiful day akin to today." Just saying. Keep on writing!
corteznutterz1 chapter 17 . 6/10/2016
oh wow! great chapter
PAT2024 chapter 34 . 6/8/2016
First of all, thank you for sharing your work with us.

I'd like to make some constructive comments: your story had much more potential than what you ended with, I think you were quite young when you wrote it, and the lack of maturity may explain part of it. 1) Why did you bother with the Volturi, in fact they were never a real threat : they let E&B live outside of the castle, they never intervened, once Ariana was born nothing happened, they just came to see her and bye bye, they let B go back to Alaska before being changed (Aro should have been curious of what her powers could be once changed, but no, they just leave... ) 2) Ariana was supposed to be very powerful, we saw nothing, on the contrary she has a very slow development (vampires are supposed to have superior intelligence and capacities, she can't even talk at 2 years old..). I think you could have developed a much more interesting plot. Unfortunately you spent so many chapters describing B crying, being sad etc... I don't critisise the idea of her being sad, I understand it in the various contexts, but it was unfortunately not counterbalanced by other more interesting things happening. But may be that was your purpose and I can respect that but then your story does not range in my most favourite stories. But you have writing skills, that I'm sure you will further develop and I wish you a lot of great writing adventures.
voidxtiles chapter 34 . 4/26/2016
Cool, she ages the opposite way Renesmee does
voidxtiles chapter 30 . 4/26/2016
Ugh aro go away no one likes you
voidxtiles chapter 13 . 4/26/2016
Uggghhh nothing good happens when the Volturi are involved :((((((
voidxtiles chapter 7 . 4/26/2016
Uugggghhh nooooo not the Volturiiiii
Guest chapter 14 . 4/14/2016
deez
Guest chapter 7 . 3/12/2016
I read up till where I could before it until I was sure this wasn't what I expected. I felt like the characters weren't themselves but rather just new characters whom you'd created under Twilight names and appearances. The story seems to miss out on a few basic traits of characters. For example, how Edward can read minds and he's a vampire, so he would have seen Charlie coming. Apart from the fact that the story is inaccurate character-wise, the writing is pretty good. Better than most fanfictions I've read.
Tobias Herondale chapter 3 . 2/21/2016
Love it girl
Texas Bottle Blonde chapter 15 . 2/2/2016
I'm sorry for not reviewing but alive been reading straight through. But I want you to know how much I'm enjoying your story and how creative it is.
3,563 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »