Reviews for My Miracle, My Angel
k1942 chapter 12 . 9/17/2013
There was never going to be a sweet, wonderful response to this baby from it's grandmother! When she really thinks about it, she won't like that appellation either! Too bad she didn't filter her words to Bella, that was so hurtful, to imply that she was a mistake!
k1942 chapter 11 . 9/17/2013
It wasn't boring that Bella actually enjoyed a shopping trip. I don't blame her, either, for wanting Edward to be a part of baby shopping, it only makes sense! Telling her mom the big news may be a chore, who knows?
k1942 chapter 10 . 9/17/2013
I think Ariana is a beautiful name, and that's without knowing what the meaning was! It will be a cloud hanging over this blessed event, having the Volturi waiting to make sure Bella is changed.
k1942 chapter 9 . 9/17/2013
Poor Jasper! It makes sense though that he would be bombarded with everything Bella is experiencing. The only way to avoid that is to avoid the source! Hormones are yanking Bella around like a yoyo!
k1942 chapter 8 . 9/17/2013
Frankly, that went better than it might have, since Edward wanted so much to get his hands on Aro, for implying that Bella cheated! When he touched Carlisle he knew different, so will now plot and scheme, no doubt! What are they going to tell Charlie, I wonder?
k1942 chapter 7 . 9/17/2013
Strange that Aro himself would come to check on Bella's mortality! Just wait until he finds out she's going to have a child! Won't he have an orgasm of greediness then, wanting not only the parents, but also the child!
k1942 chapter 6 . 9/17/2013
I hope you didn't have to keep threatening to get reviews. This story is compelling enough on it's own to keep us glued to it! That the baby can heal herself at this stage is amazing ! She's going to be as talented as her parents. Now on to Carlisle's theory of how they got pregnant!
k1942 chapter 5 . 9/17/2013
That would really suck, if they were starting to be happy about being pregnant and then had to lose it! I hope it won't be that bad!
k1942 chapter 4 . 9/17/2013
Of course you let Edward live, because Bella's baby needs it's daddy! I figured Charlie would find out with all the vomiting and mood swings, crying, etc.! The big question is what is he going to do about it?
k1942 chapter 3 . 9/17/2013
What a sweet, romantic way to get that ring on her finger! The pregnancy hormones are at work already and will probably give away the secret to Charlie!
k1942 chapter 2 . 9/17/2013
I knew his good sense would come to his rescue pretty soon. As much as they love each other, there is no one else for either of them! Now they better start thinking about why she can barely tolerate water, let alone food on he stomach. Does it mean the baby craves a different diet, perhaps, blood?
k1942 chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Betrayed by lack of knowledge is what it sounds like! So, Bella must have finally over-ridden Edward's scruples about pre-marital sex, and would you look at how that has turned out! Charlie is going to go ballistic, it's his every nightmare turned real!
bebekids chapter 6 . 8/23/2013
Carlisle is such a cockblock...
bebekids chapter 5 . 8/23/2013
Can I have some reviews? Don't worry, I only want five.
bebekids chapter 4 . 8/23/2013
If Charlie kills Edward, can I have Renesmee?
3,614 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »