Reviews for Perchance to Dream
Dehaev chapter 9 . 3/21
I love this! Beautifully poetic and heartbreakingly tragic at the same time. Draco's dry humor throughout kills me. I'm glad he finds some happiness in the end. My only disappointment is that this is not a Dramione. It is a hard truth to accept; that the world does not revolve around my OTP. But I'll get over it. For exceptional pieces like this one. :)

Cheers! Thanks for sharing!
- Dev
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 4 . 1/28
At this point Draco really should start taking this as a sign that it's just not the right time for him.
Great story by the way! I'm really enjoying it! The black comedy fits really well with Draco's character.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/29/2013
so. fucking. beautiful.
if you don't have something published already, I'm going to break something. seriously, you should be FAMOUS, man.
Jizard chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Love it! Dark, humorous, and pure Draco.

#NatVbBb#Facebook#JasmynJUST LEFT#2am#LELAND
#likearhinestonecowboy#AnthonySmith#CoverartforJazz#Internetreturns!
xxlightningboltxx chapter 9 . 8/28/2012
This great. Right balance of angst and humour. Glad it was a happy ending in the end.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/29/2012
Ya know, if someone told me that there was a story out there about sucide that was funny two days ago, I would have said thats sick. I have no idea how u did it but you made this fic humorous AND depressing at the same time. You depicted Dracos character so perfectly! I loved how even though he was depressed he still maintained his trademark dry humor and wit. Anyway, great job. O an that haiku was boss. ;) l8r y'all.
oceany chapter 9 . 8/24/2011
This was probably one of the funniest fics I have ever read. "I think that writing fortune cookies is a noble profession." I was laughing hysterically with that line.
Don't Trust The Silver Eyes chapter 9 . 8/7/2011
Naaaaawwwwww very entertaining, it was so cute to see him slightly happy by the end. Lobed the fact that everyone he true something would go stupidly wrong
KatatonicRedHead chapter 9 . 7/21/2010
Wow. So initially as I was reading, I thought this would make a GREAT Draco-Hermione story. I was prepared to ask you to re-write it where she somehow steps in to save the day every year, blah blah blah. But I think I like this ending the best. I love that it was Harry in the end. Wonderful.

I do still hope you'll turn back to Dramione's some day. I'm holding out for one. Perhaps the final installment in the Her and Me Trilogy? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Oh, and the haiku, did you write that yourself? I suppose if I googled the thing I would find my answer. But as it stands I'm already late for work.

It was worth it though. I always love your stories.
perfidiouspink chapter 9 . 5/4/2010
Hi, just re-read this God knows why it is depressing as hell but still awesomely funny. How can someone do angst and humour at the same time? Bravo
fictionjunkie chapter 9 . 2/16/2010
i really enjoyed this fic and so added it to my favorites list because even though there is no slash and Harry is obviously straight, if there were any mentions of Ginny I missed them.
crazylove4MCR chapter 9 . 2/3/2010
wow! This was really good, quite depressing at times, but also had it's funny moments.. not really funny i guess, but just made me kinda snort or giggle or something. I really liked it!
ZomgShaylex chapter 9 . 1/8/2010
You know, I think these characters leap off the page in your stories.

They are four-dimensional, and I could fully expect to run into them on the streets.

I wish fanfiction was something people paid for.

You'd be rich, and I'd be poor from buying all your books and short stories.

Such is life. :)
Light Blue Walls chapter 9 . 12/20/2009
aww this was so good! i mean, morbidly funny, but really good!
mamzellebutterfly chapter 9 . 11/22/2009
Oh really super mega awesome cool. I like the time progression, blah blah blah, and the end is sweet, Hamlet quote is love.

Okay so now... your writing, for some reason, never ceases to make me ridiculously happy. I adore it. And I really have no idea why, but suffice it to say that I hope that one day I will be as good of a writer as you.

Okay, that's all.