Reviews for Rest from the Rain
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Cute and fluffy, I love it
SamuraiSal1 chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
This is so adorable! I love shonen-ai, and you do this perfectly~! No grammar errors to speak of, both were in character (if a bit cuter, due to the lack of danger) and I absolutely loved Navi's part, too. Great job!
Coffee-Addict-Ngh chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
i was slightly hoping for Navi to come in and pass out from fangirl blood loss, but it was really great otherwise ;) poor linky, good thing sheik's not cold hearted towards his precious hero!
grr chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
i adore this. i could go into sososo much more detail but i looked through all the reviews this got and it seems everyone else has everything covered for the most part. beautiful story, fantastic writing. genius.
merlyn1382 chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
that was sweet
petiteneko chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Aw. I love this thing. 3~

It's really good and an intriguing read. I picked this one out of my list because it was the shortest oneshot I had haha. I was waiting for a download to finish and it finished when I finished, probably the sixth paragraph but I couldn't stop reading. I always love these types of fanfictions. Great job!
frnight chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
cute story.
HumanRiot chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
AW

SO CUTE

I'm not really into yaoi that much, but this is too damned cute :D

xox
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
The button is no longer purple. Now it's green and funky-looking and hard to find if you don't know where to look. lol

I LOVED THIS!

It was so good! I haven't read very many well-written sick fics with love, and I simply adored it. So beautiful! You're very talented. This is so one of my favorites!

~ Umbrae Calamitas

Live long. Live well. Write. Read. Dream.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Omg that was so cute.. *squeal* TwT;

I think I've fallen in love with you! D:
EviDaliel chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
I love you. BTW. In case you didn't know. Your writing enthralls me. It makes me all tingly inside, and evokes feelings in me I am unaccustomed to having XD

simply put: I LOVE YOU (/your writing skills)

you write them so in character it's envy-worthy. Really. I actually wrote a story because your other story, 'to see the sun smile' impressed me THAT MUCH. I want to draw at least half the scenes you write.

If I do, i'll send you a message so you can see them XD
Illyric chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Wonderfully sweet and well written, with the perfect amount of content and writing. I loved it; Two thumbs up, and a new favorite.
DragonShine chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
This is so very many different kinds of awesome. Its cute and sweet and has some funny bits. *goes to read it again*
Rasei chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Very good. Very Good. It's a nice little story and you did a good job writting it.
Lady Talla-doe chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
the story's so cute, but what really made me smile was the ""

sent me into giggle fits.

so applaud, and congrats, and hugs, and what not- love it.