Reviews for Retribution
jcat30 chapter 5 . 6/23/2013
Is this a dead story? What a great idea for a storyline. Any chance of coming back to this and bringing it back full circle? Is there any redemption for her?
I Am Your Singer 2006 chapter 5 . 1/17/2013
Are you planning on finishing this?
Feenrai chapter 5 . 3/10/2010
Hmm...I have no clue where this story is going! (I mean that as a compliment too, hehe). And I keep switching between whether or not to feel for "Mademoiselle Ferriere". Being compassionate, I can't help but feel for her, even though I know how evil she was in Ever After...but at the same time, can she really help how warped and twisted her mind is? Can she really help not truly understanding just how villianous she DID act? At least, according to this story, she worked harder at the laundry than her mother did...

Anyway, I'm curious to see how this will come back around to her imprisonment at the Bastille. I vaguely remember her saying she'd been there for ten years, and then it switching to fifteen years ago...so maybe she's on the run for five years? Lol, I have no clue! :P

Anyway, I hope you write more some day!
hippiechick2112 chapter 4 . 6/14/2009
omg, so accurate! how marguerite got to prison 15 years later, in the prologue, will be another chapter. i am anxious for it! the story, i can imagine it. it's her character! and everything seems too good for marguerite...escape, a new life and a chance elsewhere. will she survive it before she goes to prison? must find out!
Scarlet Moon At Midnight chapter 3 . 5/22/2009
This is a great story.

You write wonderfully!
Traveller1 chapter 3 . 5/18/2009
excellent beginning. Well written. Would love to read more.
Amaleea chapter 3 . 5/16/2009
Your writing is very beautiful! It is descriptive enough to keep my attention, but not so much that it is over-the-top. I also love the idea behind this story. What did happen after Ever After, especially when it wasn't that for some of its characters?

Thank you for focusing on Marguerite. She is by far, not the most beloved of characters but I think she needs a story where she learns to think and act for herself, beyond the ambitions of her own mother. I don't like to think of her as shallow and conceited as she is portrayed in the movie because I don't like to think that of anybody. Everyone deserves the chance to find their own way in life and to have their own story heard. I really want to see the depth of her character that has to be there.

So continue this! I will definitely be reading!
Amaleea chapter 2 . 9/25/2008
Oh! I love the idea of Marguerite changing in a story! Or trying to find a life of her own. Keep going with it! I will put it on my story alerts.
The Spiked Dragon chapter 2 . 5/17/2008
You really made your story so well into the depth of how Marguerite's adjusting to the life as a servant,her thoughts of her stepsister,and her thoughts of transforming herself.I hope that you will update your story soon,so that we the readers and reviews finds out as Marguerite plans to begin her transformation.
Bachiatari chapter 2 . 4/16/2008
I must say that I am intrigued to know what happens next. _
Bookflower chapter 2 . 4/16/2008
Your writing is marvellous! Yu seem to understand her character so so well. I really do want to see where you are going. Please update soon...
Narcissist-Cissy chapter 2 . 3/23/2008
Marguerite and Rodmilla are the best of the film!
Narcissist-Cissy chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Wow This seems really interesting, I like it a lot!

Keep writing;)