Reviews for The Colonel and His Dragon
Weasel Fu chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
I really like this story idea and would love to see more of it.
June Odyssey chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
It looks like you haven't updated in almost four years but Locky is adorable. I absolutely love it!

Here's to the hope that you'll pick it up again!
Rainglyph13 chapter 2 . 9/14/2011
I love this story. I can see Sheppard being entranced by the dragon. I was myself. I loved that Lockheed could talk. Wish the story was longer.
AyameKitsune chapter 2 . 2/16/2011
Please tell me your going to update this? Please?
kitannawinter chapter 2 . 9/23/2010

omigosh, i've been waiting for someone to grab onto this myth for one of the stargate fandoms and i just found one!

...ony 2 chapters though *pouts*
Andriabow chapter 2 . 6/7/2010
I'm very interested in how the story ends. This was so enjoyable and I loved the dynamics of Sheppard and Lockey.

Will there be more since theres been nothing since 2008?

I'd love an ending. Great job with these two chapters.
purrfus chapter 2 . 11/6/2009
Lovely. And Lonely.

More someday...please?
hercules1587 chapter 2 . 12/2/2008
This is great! Are you going to finish it? Because you should. Please?
Eox Avanason chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
I love this book. i wondered how it could be set in the semi-distant future. i wonder though... is temeraire going to work in in a way? (perhaps a story told me lcky's people?)
Anhk d'Aiath chapter 2 . 8/5/2008
This was a very good story, are they going to try to find the other dragons on the planet?
jack chapter 2 . 6/28/2008
love what you've got so far,look forward to the next chapte/s,

timme chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
beautiful. your writing invokes all the right emotions and reactions; it's great.
timme chapter 2 . 5/10/2008
oh hell; i am beyond in love with locky. please continue this story!
countryldy chapter 2 . 4/17/2008
Wow this is good! I love Naomi Novik's stories. I think it is great that you are writing a crossover her book. I can't wait for more!
Laughing Cat chapter 2 . 4/12/2008
Aw, that was such a sweet chapter. Lockheed's innocent knowledge made me tear up at a couple of points.