Reviews for Needs and Wants
Cullenary chapter 37 . 8/20/2009
WOW...what a beautiful story- it held everything, love, romance, humor, heartbreak...it was written so well...you truly have a gift...thanks so much for sharing this with us...I have to go take a shower now so I can unplug my nose from the cry fest I just had for the last hour.
Angelwells chapter 37 . 8/17/2009
Beautiful, simply beautiful. Your story was amazing, brilliant and beautiful. i cried while reading about Alice, infact i still feel rather upset as I write this now, but i just wanted to let you know how much i enjoyed reading your story.

i know its been a while since this has been published but i just couldnt let it go with out telling you how much i loved this story, i will definatly be adding it to my favorites so i can read it again one day.

thank you for sharing such an amazing work of art. you truly are a talent writer.

Thank you.

Angel :D
ILRPinkGirl chapter 36 . 8/14/2009
I know this is an old story, but I've just recently found it and have been reading through all the chapters the past week, and just wanted to tell you I'm bawling my eyes out reading this chapter. It's sad and honest and beautiful and painful...all wrapped into one. I'm not sure what else to say, but it's wonderfully written and truly reaches the heart. I have one chapter left, but wanted to thank you for sharing such a great story.
Nicffwhisperer chapter 37 . 8/13/2009
EXCELLENT EXCELLENT EXCELLENT...

DID I MENTION THAT I LOVED THE STORY?

FANTASTIC WRITER, YOU SHOULD DEF DO MORE WRITING...
JadoreJAC chapter 37 . 8/12/2009
This was such a great story! I didn't stop reading throughout the whole thing. I laughed and cried. You are a very gifted writer!

measjams chapter 37 . 8/12/2009
I loved your story so much! In the end I couldn't stop crying.. It takes a lot for me to start crying over some book (I think your story is more like a book rather than just some short story)... I felt sorry for Jasper though... Okay, I lied, I still can't stop crying. This was so sweet and adorable and... miserable and happy... I don't have enough adjectives to describe how good this was... I hope you've had many good reviews about your story. I can't say that I didn't hate you when I read that Alice was sick. I guessed from that that she wasn't going to make it. But... The end definitely took all that "hate" away. It was more resentment though.. :) I hope you get many many many many (hope that's enough manys) good reviews on this fanfic, and other as well. I loved it!
Alyscia chapter 37 . 8/11/2009
This was just the most amazing story ever, i totally cried when ALice dies, omg like i said just amazing
halconmia chapter 37 . 8/3/2009
This was such a wonderful story. I don't think I have ever cried so hard then in these final chapters. I was sad to read the PS at the end say this was your last fanfic. You are a really talent writer and I enjoyed your story so much! I hope if you ever do get back to writing you let Jasper find his happily ever after. I know it's hard to imagine without Alice, but my heart just broke for him and maybe one day you

will let us know how he is doing. Simply wonderful! So true to life and I think that is why it touched me so much. My mom died of cancer and I remember being SO mad and not being able to cry for a long time. This kind of brought that back and I think I cried for the Alice in this story and also for my mom once again.
oxcrushhed chapter 37 . 8/3/2009
*tear* *tear*
twifan7731 chapter 37 . 7/31/2009
Ok, so I am sso sorry that I haven't reviewed - but I had to read the whole thing! Your story was so good, it started out all romance and comedy... then tradegy... and I almost cried reading about Alice - and the emotions of Jasper! Then Bella getting prego - and having a baby girl at the same time as Alice died! Ah! I have been ignoring my house work to finish this story, and I am so sad and happy at the same time. I loved how you didn't fill the time lines, you skimmed - but still covered the important parts! Thank you!
Wonder Woman 82 chapter 37 . 7/30/2009
man, i cried my eyes out. that was a great story!
theMourning chapter 37 . 7/30/2009
Dear God, woman! Did you plan to try and make me drown in a river of my own tears? I seriously don't think I've cried that much while reading since Dumbledore died.

I totally didn't expect that. I mean, the beginning was all fluffy and I honestly didn't see it leading to tragedy... but it seemed to fit in a way, despite the completely opposite beginning. I've finished reading yet I still get teary eyed at the thought. Poor Jasper! I need another tissue.

It was really well written and I can see why you won over at the Twilight Awards.

Amazing stuff :)
BLilTXgirl chapter 37 . 7/28/2009
Ok I took a couple of hours, went to dinner and am back to read the final chapter. I have faith that you will end this well. ;)

I'm proud of Jasper for not allowing himself to wallow in being surrounded by Alice's things. It's incredibly hard to do, but it can make life more bearable. For some people anyway.

Shit! Crying again. I get Jasper moving. Completely. But it didn't make it easier to read that. And Christmas is beyond painful. The first several are bad, but the first one is the worst. My father died about a month before Father's Day so that was killer for me too.

Seeing Alice's handwriting had to have dropped Bella's heart into her stomach. At least it would have for me.

Aww they kept Quil. How cute he must be. What kind of puppy is he?

I am so bouncing in my seat right now that Bella might be pregnant. Ok, so it didn't happen the exact way I was hoping for, but hopefully it did happen.

I love the pregnancy test as the gift and very excited Edward got. LOL at them rushing out the door to tell the rest of the family. I'm not sure if it's a good or bad thing that Jasper isn't there. On one hand I'm sure it will be hard not to see him with such wonderful news, but on the other hand hearing that news might be extremely hard for him since he recently lost Alice and they were trying to conceive when she found out she was sick.

Oh ... a baby girl. With dark brown hair. And Jasper came. Perfection.

I agree Edward, baby smell could probably bring world peace if we tried. LOL

Ok, well with the graveside speech I'm crying all over again. This was beautiful. Hard to read at times in the last two chapters, but absolutely worth it. The best stories always are. I'm forever a fan of yours. Thank you for taking me on an amazing trip.
BLilTXgirl chapter 36 . 7/28/2009
OMG ... a tissue warning at the beginning. Fuck.

LMAO at the puppy named Quil. He gets left out of so many stories. :)

Oh no ... not Alice. Well, not any of them, but Alice seems to hold so many people together. And Jasper ... oh geez ...

Ovarian cancer is very aggressive. My mother had uterine cancer, but thankfully it was caught early and although she had a radical hysterectomy she didn't have to undergo chemo or radiation treatments. Thank God. It's incredibly hard to watch.

I wonder if any of this will make Bella rethink the emphasis she is putting on getting pregnant and maybe she'll learn to appreciate what she already has. Not trying to be crass, just saying ...

I can't imagine being a doctor and feeling so out of control for not being able to help someone you love so dearly. If it's this hard on Edward I can't even begin to fathom what it must be like for Carlisle. OMG.

Being that young and already making decisions about your final arrangements can seem very morbid, but I don't think the person doing it ever intends it to be that way. I believe they feel it is a way to make things easier on those they leave behind. After losing my father in his 30's I have always been accutely aware of fleeting life can be. I have all of my funeral plans laid out so that should anything happen to me my mother will not have to face the same heartbreaking choices she had to make when he died.

"When you are plunged into the valley of the shadow of death, creating life is no longer your main goal." You knocked the air right out of me with this line. Beautifully said.

"'I'm really tired. I’m not afraid, I am just weary.'" A friend of mine spoke almost these exact words to me the night before he died of AIDS. I managed not to cry through this whole chatper until I read that. Oh man.

Rain for a funeral is God's blessing and has washes the earth clean for us. I heard that once and fell in love with it.

I cried the day I found out my father died and then went into a lock down of sorts and didn't cry for almost 7 years. I felt guilty for it, I was angry about it, but it didn't happen. When I finally broke down it was horrible and long and painful. I can feel for Bella here.

"It was an effort to meld our souls so closely together that we would never be parted. Not by time. Not by anger. Not even by death itself." I'm crying too hard to say much except that this is absolutely stunning in it's beauty.

My God woman, I love you for your ability to tackle the most painful of topics beautifully. That being said I'm gonna take a break for a couple of hours before I move on to the last chapter. Part of me is hoping that Alice brought them together that night so they could be blessed with a child. Simplistic of me, I know, but I just want so desperately for something beautiful to come of this pain.
BLilTXgirl chapter 35 . 7/28/2009
: Deep Breath :

I have to admit I'm nervous after seeing everyone's comments but I'm determined to see it through...

10 years to get your own home is quite a while but I'm sure the home they built is amazing. Besides I'm sure Esme and Alice wouldn't allow for it to be anything less. LOL

Forensics to small town police chief, huh? That's a pretty drastic change in career paths. :)

So Bella ended up working with Tanya, that's cool.

Oh Bella & Edward have had trouble conceiving? That makes me incredibly sad.

Sex outside is hot! Can't blame Edward at all for loving it and building an area specifically to make it easier to have it.

The learning curve when you start living together can be interesting. The first guy I lived with, I learned he really didn't like taking showers alone. Seriously. I think I took 10 showers by myself in over two years. Well, when he was home at least.

Rose as a domestic Goddess - would be hard to picture after images of her from earlier in the story, but I can see it happening. Those who fight hardest usually fall hardest.

Engaged in Paris - how romantic! I'm assuming at least - I've never been there. How long have they been married? Oh - his explanation for the ring - how sweet and Caveward all at the same time!

Ok my heart jumped in my throat when she saw Edward coming out of the cafe with Heidi. Yay for Esme though! I can imagine Edward's shock at seeing Esme at the hospital and the pain of not being able to rush home to Bella. But WOO HOO for giving Eric a pounding!

Ahh ... 5 years married. :) I knew you'd tell us eventually.

Alice as a bridal gown designer - yep - can totally see it!

Poor Bella & Edward. How painful and frustrating it would have to be to go through so much to try to get pregnant. Even though Edward sounds irritated you can clearly see his love her in the 1st part where he's pulling up at the house.

I was wondering if Alice and Jasper had kids yet. They're trying too, huh? Has Alice spoken to Bella to try to calm her down some?

I hurt as mush for Edward and what trying to get pregnant is putting him through as I do for Bella. I can only hope he was happy to find out that it was an "on" night and Bella had plans for their balcony. Oh how I hope ...
2,623 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »