Reviews for Needs and Wants
BLilTXgirl chapter 22 . 7/4/2009
LOL - So Bella has taken notice of how pretty Dr. Daddy is ... I wish at least one of my ex's had had a good looking father. It gives you hope for the future. :)

Alice is too funny. I don't think I'd have been able to admonish her for the pillow without laughing.

Hahaha at tickling the truth from her. I am so lucky to not be ticklish. Well, for the most part anyway. There is one spot but it's so random that only a few people have ever found it.

Jasper paints her toe nails? How cool! My high school boyfriend was an artist who did amazing pencil sketches. My mom also owned a salon and he's often go with me when I'd get my nails or toes done and quite often when they had painted my toes he'd add a few flowers to my big toes or something. It was incredibly sweet and I loved it.

How funny that Edward can call her out on her bluff and call her a tease but still be endearing and let her know he loves her. I hope she doesn't push him too far and I hope he's really as patient as he seems.
BLilTXgirl chapter 21 . 7/4/2009
Oh such a hollow victory for Jasper! I imagine he was willing to take it no matter how it happened. :)

I've never seen 30 Days of Night. I may have to look into it. Was it any good?

OMG! LMAO at the "birds" that got Edward's car. I was even thinking that as she spit out the window - that it's incredibly hard to keep it from blowing back on the car with the force of the wind. LMAO! Too funny!
BLilTXgirl chapter 20 . 7/4/2009
Oh no... a turning point you say. Ok, deep breath ... and read.

Man - it certainly sounds wonderful! I wonder how long Edward can keep that up though. At some point it would have to get a little tiring or expensive. Financial status was never mentioned, and I'm sure they are at least relatively well off, but man do those little gifts start to add up. I'm thrilled that he has someone who really appreciates it to lavish them on though.

I love real, honest to God, letters. It says so much when someone takes the time to stop, put pen to paper and send you something tangible. It's as if you can feel their emotions in the slant of their handwriting. Silly, I know.

LOL at Bella fighting Renee for Edward. I am suck a nerd ... I totally almost wrote Rob instead of Edward. Too many wonderful pics of Rob floating around on the thread today. I'll post the 4th of July on your PoB thread for you. MUAH!

Sleep has a smell? Besides morning breath? Hm ... I'll have to look into that.

Man, a warning of sorts from the parents to make yourselves decent ...? My mom would have snuck up the stairs and then killed both of us.

I love you C! I am so thrilled to have finally read a story where the teenage girl doesn't just swallow down the cum like it's Kool-aid! It's reality. So few people actually do swallow and those who do are not born experts on it.

I'm not sure what in this chapter was supposed to possibly upset people. The advancing physical nature of their relationship?
BLilTXgirl chapter 19 . 7/4/2009
Hm so Jacob and Edward are going to have a face to face meeting, huh? This should be fun.

Is Jacob crazy or does he just have a death wish? Piss her off on her birthday by kissing her unwantedly and then break up the kiss with the guy she's flipped for the next day ... brave guy.

Ha! LMAO to see Bella think the same thing I did!

And then there's the typical pissing match, so to speak. I'm so glad that Jacob was big enough to admit the mistakes he made and that he can see where Bella's heart is. It had to have been very painful for him to admit to himself and to her that he knew it was over. Bravo Jake! Understandable that he's not ready yet to say they can be friends. That takes some time and space to be able to get to that point.

Meet the parents ... that went well. Lucky Edward. I love that her mom managed to embarass him more than her father managed to intimdate him.

OMG! He climbed the tree! LOL Too cute! And again with Bella the tease ... hope Edward can situate himself to drive home. LOL
BLilTXgirl chapter 18 . 7/4/2009
I just finished reading all your replies and let me tell you that I love them! I like that you actually respond to what I'm saying. So many authors send a simple "Thanks for your review." Don't get me wrong - I understand it gets overwhelming and I appreciate that they take the time to respond at all, but it so wonderful to know that you actually read and understand what I'm saying and put in your own thoughts as well.

I'm really irritated that someone said that to you. How absurd! Hug for ya bb!

Now ... back to the story ... :)

Oh I love that after such a tumultuous night they were able to relax and decompress together and with Alice and Jasper. At least they ended the night on a high note. I'm glad that they cleared the air and finally discussed Rosalie and Jacob. That needed to get out there.

Oh THE exchange. I wonder if she'll even realize or remember that she said it. That had to have been an amazing moment for Edward though to hear her say it and know it was really coming from her subconscience (sp?).

LOL at Edward trying to find out if Bella's a virgin. And her being so coy about it! LMAO! But that simple phrase whispered low in her ear ... Ugh! I'll be his!

I am so impressed with Bella's teasing!

LMAO at Ashley being the one to beat the crap out of Jeff! At least Edward didn't go and then piss her off by thinking about Bella or trying to leave or something. I'd hate to think of her hitting him. I'm perfectly ok with her taking a few hits on Jeff though. :)

What a perfect birthday gift. I wonder if men like this exist anywhere. I've certainly never met one. If you have one - God Bless you girl and hold on tight.
BLilTXgirl chapter 17 . 7/4/2009
Yes, I'm still reading. LOL I'm thrilled to know they are finally going to kiss in this chapter. Sorry my reviews have been less than stellar the last couple of chapters, but two things are happening ... first I've been too wrapped up in the angst to actually stop and write ... and two I'm really tired.

Yay! ** does a happy dance **

I hope they don't both end up sick from getting all wet in a cold rain though ... LOL The silly things I think of. I agree though - kissing in the rain is HOT!
BLilTXgirl chapter 16 . 7/3/2009
Man - I am so freaking tired, but I have got to see this resolved!

Well, at least Edward knows what happened and it was cleared up for him both in his mind and then by Jasper that he needs to fight for Bella before he did something stupid like go to that party. Can you imagine if they had both been there and he had still been upset? He probably would have done something really stupid just to try to prove a point to her ...

I'm going to read the next chapter though because I really want to see the kiss.
BLilTXgirl chapter 15 . 7/3/2009
Yay for Jasper coming over at just the right time!

I have done the whole sit at home and wonder if they guy you're crazy about it out with another woman thing, and it is miserable. I would not want to be Bella at the moment.
BLilTXgirl chapter 14 . 7/3/2009
Ok I'm back from paying my rent and totally exhausted, but I'm going to read because I need to know what happened after Jacob kissed Bella ...

Wow! She punched him? Way to go Bella! Oh, I love Jasper, too! Well, honestly I love him anyway, but at this moment I love him for stepping up for a woman he'd never even met until that moment.

LOL at Alice's reaction to seeing Rosalie. Chilly indeed. Well, at least Rosalie knows the score now.

Aww ... no Edward. How sad. I know he'd have been there if he could, but it's still really sad to not get to see the person you're most excited about seeing on your birthday.

Why do I have a feeling that just popping in on Edward may not be the best of plans? Please make me be wrong ...

Oh shit! No! Seriously - he saw that? Dammit! You're going to force me to read another chapter tonight aren't you? You're good ...
I Punch Werewolves 4 Fun chapter 37 . 7/3/2009
nice story, breought me to friggen tears!

i like most people, was thrilled that you killed off everyones favorite ( behind edward of course) cullen. but i understood it for the storyline.

oo and i give u props for having the bawls to kill her, major bawls dude!
BLilTXgirl chapter 13 . 7/3/2009
Ok just so you know .. I'm cutting myself off for a few hours after this chapter. LOL I'm so stupid ... I sat here a few minutes ago and realized that I didn't go drop off my rent check and I have to have it in by midnight. So I set an arbitrary deadline for myself (you're probably figuring out by now that I like those) and decided I'd stop after Chap 13 because I'll officially be more than 1/3 of the way through the story. I am such a goober ...

LOL at the fingerprints and tissue samples! Can't laugh too hard though, my mom used to make dates leave their drivers license number and she would write down the license plate from their car. And that was AFTER she had talked to the parents ... yea ... fun.

She was paying her own insurance? With what money? Is there a job I'm missing? Maybe an old summer job she had saved up from to use throughout the year or something ...

Oh man ... the drama ... don't tell me Emmett's date is Rosalie ... hopefully Edward's not gonna be jealous ... I mean he wanted out as much as she did. Ok, deep breath, and continue reading.

No, no, no Bella! Breathe! Oh I'm so glad she was able to regroup herself in the bathroom. Whew!

Oh god ... Jacob, too! And that kiss ... that Edward or Rosalie or someone who will misunderstand is sure to see ... You're killing me here C! Ughh ... and now I HAVE to go pay my rent and won't know what happens until I get back a little bit later. Damn you! LOL
BLilTXgirl chapter 12 . 7/3/2009
I think it's great that Edward acts like a normal guy even though he's a sweet romantic. I like that's not portrayed as a prude or a stick in the mud.

"I wanted nothing more than to push myself against her , back her against the wall, run my tongue from her collar bone - up her neck - licking the salty sweat from her skin." Trust me ... we want nothing more than that as well!

Aww Edward ... how could you doubt your kissing? Ok, I know, he's human. But come on ...
BLilTXgirl chapter 11 . 7/3/2009
I love the calls that happen at the end of the day and then first thing in the morning. There's simply no better way to start or end your day than with the voice of the person you're attached to. Better if it's a whole body and not just a voice, but a voice is a beginning. ;)

Yay! A first date! I love how honest he is with her and she with him rather than them both trying to play it off and then having to deal with all the miscommunication that results from that.

I absolutely adore all the back and forth joking and flirting between these two. No pretenses just straight up, honest fun.

I'm going to have to post up a pic of Rob in a bathing suit or his underwear as a gift for that little runner up jewel. Too funny!

Uggh! What a tease Edward is! At least he called her and told her he'd wanted to kiss her. Again, I love the open communication. I pray it continues. Although I must say that Bella really needs to let him know that while she's told Jacob she's moved on he hasn't quite let go. I have a feeling it's going to come into play at some point.
BLilTXgirl chapter 10 . 7/3/2009
I'm glad that you're enjoying the reviews. I liked reading your replies as well. I enjoy when there is an interaction of sorts between the reader and the author. I got your Twitter request - you're in! I'm following you now, too. :) Ok, on with the story...

Not too many people in the states drink hot tea. My mom is a big fan of it, but I just don't care for it. Really the only things I can drink hot are hot cocoa and apple cider. M.

LOL at Renee acting like a teenager trying to get all the details from Bella about Edward. I'm glad she asked if he was the reason for the change in college plans though. Someone needs to make sure Bella is really thinking things through and to make sure she's being fair to Jacob as well.

The Jacob call had to be hard. It's bad enough when both people want out or even when one does and the other acquieses to it, but when one digs in and won't give up it can make life misterable for everyone involved.

I'm so glad the Alice conversation went well. I had a feeling that it would, but it was nice to see and be sure of it. You mentioned in your reply that you have a couple of friends who are siblings and are really close. I wish that was the case for me. I have one biological sister and I'm not close to her at all, although I am very close to her son. However, I do have two "adopted" brothers that I am very close to. They've each known me for a long time (19 yrs for one and 22 for the other) so I count them as brothers now.

"What are you wearing?" LMAO! A line as old as time ...
BLilTXgirl chapter 9 . 7/3/2009
Way to hide the evidence Bella! LOL Well, at least she knows her sanity is ok - for now.

Wow, Bella's so much more sultry and teasing than I am used to seeing her. Impressive. She really is reminding me more and more of me in high school. LOL TMI?

Don't you hate it when real life gets in the way of your fantasies? Gr... well, even if he can't see her the next day, hopefully he'll make it back for her bday. At least we know he's responsible. blah blah blah LOL
2,625 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »