Reviews for Needs and Wants
dont1855 chapter 36 . 9/15/2011
YES THIS WAS SAD BUT DEATH IS SAD SO let just remember Alice and look foreword to seeing Bella getting her MIRACLE YOU DID GOOD and I'm sure it was hard for you to write this SO ON WITH THE GOOD NOW OK SEE YA SOON :) DEBBIE
dont1855 chapter 34 . 9/15/2011
that was beautiful I know the SAD stuff is coming BUT I'LL keep reading to the end Thanks Again :) DEBBIE
dont1855 chapter 33 . 9/14/2011
I just CRIED the whole time i read this I AM SOOOOOO HAPPY FOR THEM BUT I ALSO WAS CRYING BECAUSE I READ THE LAST CHAPTER and know that ALICE dies I KNOW SAD I KNOW I'LL BE CRYING LIKE A BIG ASS BABY WHEN I GET TO THAT PART and I'm NOT going to STOP reading UNTIL the end I'm so glade I fond this story THANK YOU OFF I GO GOT THAT READING TO GET TO SEE YA :) DEBBIE
dont1855 chapter 28 . 9/14/2011
IT just keeps getting better I LOVE IT. WHATS UP WITH ALICE?;( good job girlfriend :) DEBBIE
dont1855 chapter 10 . 9/12/2011
I know you like reviews and I'm sorry it took me so long to do it BUT YOU HAVE TO SEE I LOVE THIS LITTLE STORY so far and I just couldn't stop reading it long enough to post I know you said that THERE WILL BE SOME DRAMA and I hope it wont be to bad like they always say you have to have a LITTLE BAD WITH THE GOOD hehehehe SO off I go got some reading to get to SEE YA SOON :) DEBBIE
EternallyCullen chapter 37 . 8/9/2011
I'm sobbing and sobbing right now. The ending was both devastating yet perfect at the same time. Really enjoyed the story, thanks for writing. Will go check out your other stuff now too x
sarahlouise80 chapter 37 . 7/2/2011
that was so sad im sat here sobbing such an emotional loved alice but she lives on in mary alice and her family.
ritamistry chapter 37 . 5/23/2011
Lovely story, I read the whole thing in a day. I was really shocked that Alice died. For your first story - it's brilliant and I look forward to reading your new stuff.
MeIsEpic19 chapter 37 . 3/7/2011
I. Love. This. Story. This is an amazing story and your an amazing writer! I cried when Alice died! It was so unusual because you don't expect her to die! But I loved it!
Lauren chapter 4 . 2/1/2011
i know you wrote this a while ago, but i just wanted to say how incredibly refreshing and realistic your writing style is. usually, im incredibly frustrated by the style or quality of writing in fanfiction, and lately ive run out of stories and have been desperately searching for a well written, yet still fun, twilight fanfic. im so glad i found yours! you really have a talent- you could quite honestly be an extremely successful published author. i really hope you try to do something with this- your writing is incredibly evocative, accessible and yet intelligent. great job- i cant wait to read the rest! this might be my favorite fan fic yet!
jenr812 chapter 37 . 1/16/2011
Beautiful story. I apologize that I saved my review til the end but I couldn't stop reading...that right there is a testament to how much your story touched me.
Jules78 chapter 37 . 12/30/2010
I just stumbled across this story and I have to say I couldn't stop reading it until I finished completely. I don't normally read the human stories, but this was excellent. As I'm writing this review I'm wiping away tears...Just beautiful!
summerlake chapter 37 . 12/29/2010
Lovely Epi, lovely story. Thank you for sharing your words with us.
summerlake chapter 36 . 12/29/2010
this chapter sleighed me, heartbreaking and emotional. Not sure why Alice had to die, but beautifully written... loved this story.
lynard69 chapter 37 . 12/13/2010
Okay, so not that you care, but I feel the need to share if it is alright with you. These last few pages were very hard on me. I have been struggling for 4 years now to have another baby. I too have been told there is nothing wrong with me. And then in October I lost my Dad to cancer. For the longest time I have not been able to hear or read stories about getting pregnant. This is the first time I actually felt hope. I think it was the message that your story sent. Have hope and believe in miracles. Thank you for that, I think I may have needed to be reminded.
2,623 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »