Reviews for Needs and Wants
Dreamer548 chapter 37 . 8/11/2010
CLAP...! AWESOME STORY

SIMPLY PERFECT

emmaline3 chapter 37 . 8/8/2010
Beautifully written labor of love...what a gift! I stumbled on your story late yesterday afternoon and was delighted to see it was 'complete'. By midnight, I knew I had to shut it down to sleep a bit, but was up early eager to continue with Edward, Bella and the family ~ I knew 'sweetness and light' was about to phase out a bit, hardly realizing that it was Alice who would change the whole complexion by dying! I haven't sobbed while reading a story in such a long time. Your sensitive description of the pain and deep loss of each who loved her just pulled my heart out. Alice's diary and the note left for Bella couldn't have been more perfect. Thank you so much... Great story!
Guest chapter 37 . 7/25/2010
I just got done reading this n I loved it. You wrote such a beautiful story. Excellent work.
missysaaa.crystal chapter 37 . 7/18/2010
Heartbreaking :(

Good story, though
phoenix fan1 chapter 18 . 7/14/2010
Aw, Edward is such a sweetheart!
phoenix fan1 chapter 3 . 7/14/2010
Just started reading. I'm excited for E POV in the next chapter!
MessyMegg chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
This was quite a ride for me. The beginning I found my self constantly smiling because it reminded me so much of my first love. The first year of our relationship was long distance, and it was kinda like reliving that, it was great. But then by the end you had me a sobbing mess! my god that was really hard to read. This was a lovely story I really enjoyed reading it.
greenXsparkleXeyes chapter 37 . 6/17/2010
I came across your story by accident today and I ended up spending my day reading it. I absolutely loved the story. I can't even point out what my favorite part was because I enjoyed everything about it. You truly are a wonderful writer.
lionandthelamb24 chapter 37 . 6/16/2010
I heard about this fanfic from the author who writes "Emancipation Proclamation" and so I wanted to check it out. I LOVED IT. omg the last two chapters were so sad/happy. I got tears reading both. I loved your story. Really enjoyed reading it. I just wanted to review you on it even though it is already complete.
livinamk chapter 37 . 6/9/2010
Wow, what a great story. I laughed and cried! Some great lines throughout this story, esp the one from Bella to Edward when he tells her about his love of the scnent of sun tan lotion and she uses it when he swam with the dolphins.. funny! But so heart wrenching at the end! I cried through all of chapter 36 and 37. Good story!
Adi.Ayers chapter 37 . 6/1/2010
Very good Story. I loved it and I loved the ending. Beautifully written.
abbie.loves.twilight chapter 37 . 6/1/2010
I have cried all the way through the last few chapters. It was beautifully tragic.
abbie.loves.twilight chapter 34 . 6/1/2010
Love it!
yumalidi chapter 37 . 5/23/2010
I have loved reading this fic. It started out so sweet and easy to read that I have spent my whole day off reading it. I found it fun and easy to get through, really enjoying it.

Those last few chapters, wow, I just couldn't stop crying. I'm kind of mad that you killed Alice, but that fact that you made me weep that way I did, is a testement to the quality of the writing and story telling. It was beautifally sad.
yumali8di chapter 17 . 5/23/2010