Reviews for Needs and Wants
jody chapter 37 . 5/21/2010
I cried a bucketful of tears.
AliceStoleMyYellowPorsche chapter 37 . 5/17/2010
this story astonished me

never have i ever had to fight back tears so much in my life.

this story is simply amazing

i love the way you write

it was a joy to read

x
abbie.loves.twilight chapter 4 . 5/17/2010
Awww. I love being in Edward's head. You describe his thoughts so well
abbie.loves.twilight chapter 3 . 5/17/2010
Love this chapter. The plot is unfolding at a really good pace
abbie.loves.twilight chapter 2 . 5/17/2010
Another great chapter. I love it so far.
abbie.loves.twilight chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
love this chapter. I can see the humour under the surface.
suelue123 chapter 37 . 5/14/2010
Thank you for the story. I really enjoyed it. Your last chapters were heartbreaking, but well written. I never expected what happened.
creativebella chapter 37 . 5/3/2010
Holy Crap! This story made me laugh and cry. I was so mad when you killed Alice, but you ended the story very nicely.
Jdperez06 chapter 36 . 4/25/2010
Omg! This chapter had me in tears not only cause of what happened to alice but because I can relate to this chapter I lost my mom to ovarian cancer when I was 9 and it brought back a lot of hurtfull memories...keep up the good work I really enjoyed this story...
simplyjml chapter 21 . 4/21/2010
Funny!
i love rob always chapter 36 . 4/10/2010
OMG...i dont ever think i cried so much! I have literally hid in my bathroom from my family.I wasnt expecting this at all...
nci87 chapter 37 . 4/5/2010
I loved reading this story! :) I was nearly crying when I read the parts about Alice. It was so sad, but I'm glad Edward and Bella got their happy ending. :) brilliant story.
pamirvine85 chapter 37 . 3/31/2010
i could barely get through the last chapter because of all the tears...which started the chapter before.. that was such a beautiful story... really there are no words... a happy ending yes but bittersweet...a true love story..a definate favourite.. thanks for writing it and letting us enjoy it...even if i went through a box of kleenex
pamirvine85 chapter 36 . 3/31/2010
all i can say is my heart is broken... i can barely see what i am typing on the screen from all the tears... my heart bleeds for jasper
loulouau chapter 37 . 3/27/2010
Just loved your story but omg needed the tissues well written.
2,623 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »