Reviews for Needs and Wants
pamirvine85 chapter 36 . 3/31/2010
all i can say is my heart is broken... i can barely see what i am typing on the screen from all the tears... my heart bleeds for jasper
loulouau chapter 37 . 3/27/2010
Just loved your story but omg needed the tissues well written.
AniePen chapter 5 . 3/23/2010
Great story..It surprised me when it said that Edward and Rosalie were dating... But I stopped being mad when I read about their relationship problem... Those 2 bad couple

Anyway I can't wait to read the rest

So here goes
twilightlover4life101 chapter 33 . 3/21/2010
i love your story but keep the pov's on edward and bella plz please
MagdulkaCullen chapter 36 . 3/20/2010
Oh God ! This chapter was so sad! I was crying so hard that I could barely read it! It's one of the saddest fanfictions I've ever read! I can't believe that Alice is dead... :( But you did a great job with this chapter and whole story. Thanks for this story!
twilight-is-lovee chapter 37 . 3/14/2010
So, I'm one of those people who skips to the end to check if everything turned out well in the end before I read the actual story. I read the last few paragraphs of the last chapter of this story, and then read the entire chapter. I was a sobbing mess throughout it. I can't take the whole Alice dying thing. I haven't cried this much over a story in... gah, I dunno how long. And I mean, I only read the very last chapter of this. So that's something. Kudos to you! I dunno if I can manage going back and reading the entire thing now, knowing the heartbreak that comes. I guess it's a lesson for me... the whole not ruining the surprise thing. But I dunno. I'll probably come back later on and read the full story. It sounds way too good not to. But, goodness, I just feel so sad now! I definitely need some fluff after all that fluffy angst. Haha. What an oxymoron that is.

Oh lawdie, I'm gonna stop rambling your... eye off... xD Good job is the overall point. :]
AllyOops23 chapter 37 . 3/3/2010
So all I can say is wow...It takes A LOT for me to cry while reading a story. I didn't even cry in any of the Twilight books but you made me cry. This story was amazing. I loved every part of it (even the devastatingly sad parts) What a fantastic job! Know that I'm a fan and if you EVER plan to write something else I will be one of the first to read it when it's posted! Thanks for this beautiful story!
XxTwilight CrystalxX chapter 37 . 3/1/2010
such a wonderful laid back story. it had its moments but it was so refreshing from what you find on here. the lemons were great and the plot was one of a kind. i would like to see you continue, maybe one day. thanks for taking the time to put this great story out there for people like me to enjoy. good luck to you in your future adventures.
cadams chapter 37 . 2/27/2010
Great story! I really enjoyed it every chapter! Well written!
IzzySwan13 chapter 36 . 2/27/2010
I really needed a good cry and this chapter helped me alot. i am very happy i found out about this fanfic. i am really more of a person who hides my feeling but if i were to me reading this silently out in public i still would have cried. thank you for a very good story even with what happened to alice.

deleteteled chapter 37 . 2/19/2010
ii love it

and im so sad that this is your last fanfic, but i love it
froggyqueen chapter 37 . 2/14/2010
What a touching ending to a great story. I hate it is your last one I really enjoyed it.
froggyqueen chapter 36 . 2/14/2010
wow. What I thought was going to be a cute little story has ended up being something entirely different. I'm all for HEA's but it is all too true that things like this really do happen. I guess I wasn't really prepared for it but I'm ready to see how it ends. It was very well written.
froggyqueen chapter 34 . 2/14/2010
I'm so glad you didn't rush these two. I hate in other stories where they meet and get married like in a month.
froggyqueen chapter 17 . 2/13/2010
mhmm making out in the rain Wetward!
2,625 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »