Reviews for Across the Sea of Stars
Alp Yogurtcuoglu chapter 13 . 8/18/2009
Hi there :)

Thanks very much for this novel, i found it very addictive and attractive :)

At the last part I was confused whether he got fainted or not.

Sincerely Yours,
J Ryder chapter 9 . 7/15/2006
Keep it up this is really good stuff.
J Ryder chapter 4 . 7/14/2006
this is good stuff keep it up.
WBH21C chapter 13 . 11/24/2005
Very well done!
Dis'tra chapter 13 . 5/12/2005
I envy you for your writing skills. I wish I could write that good... Or know that much about CBT. Please keep on updating, because your text are the best I have come across. And please try to update the seekers as well
shank chapter 13 . 10/6/2003
wow, great stuff!

i do have a question though, howd he end up back in his ejection seat? was he dreaming, and if so howd he get the vineer?
Andrew510 chapter 13 . 9/25/2003
Best chapter yet!

I give it five stars
Christian chapter 13 . 5/28/2003
You know your BT. I am very impressed with your writing, and I hope to aspire to this level myself when I get a good idea in mind.
Dreadlok chapter 13 . 5/14/2003
You can not leave me hanging like this! NO! Please write more on this story! It is awesome!
Dreadlok chapter 13 . 5/1/2003
To be honest this is my first large scale exposure to the battletech universe. I've played a few games and I read a four page history lesson on clan wolf (though now I am beginning to think it was more of a summary). I Think it is really cool though. I like the characters and the descriptions. It is almost as if you wrote this story for people like me who only know hardware from the games. Keep up the great descriptions of clan society.
Antiguy chapter 13 . 4/28/2003
If you're ever up to it please make another story related to this or something that will happen in the future with Descartin
Antiguy chapter 11 . 4/28/2003
Excellent so far really captures the essence of Mechwarriors and the Battletech Universe
Antiguy chapter 11 . 4/28/2003
Mbwun chapter 13 . 4/9/2003
I enjoyed this one, too. Your descriptions of Luthien from the Clan side of things are excellent, especially the battle between Descartin and the Archer.

~He Who Walks On All Fours
Elven15 chapter 13 . 3/9/2003
Wh00t!

Excellent, as usual.

A couple of grammatical errors though, but no big deal.