Reviews for Son of Man
knittingchampionofnarnia chapter 26 . 3/23/2008
I always love your stories but this was truly amazing...I fell in love with it, you managed to put soul, love and thought into letters that you weren't even writing...It was amazing.

InkGothical
Forlong chapter 26 . 3/23/2008
Nice story. Very different from what you've writen before. But I kind of figured out what the ending would be half-way through. :)
quillmaster14 chapter 26 . 3/23/2008
And beautifulpurpleflame comes back in a flash with a brilliant masterpiece! At least...that's what it should say in the New York times...if that...ever...happens.

Okay! Anyway, you know what? I love your stories. I have been a BBxR shipper for the past four years, and there have been times where my interest in this couple has slowly drifted away, and then I read your stories and my interest just spikes back up like a bad fever.

Wonderful story as always, there are a few things but nothing to major so here's my opinion. There was a little more grammar mistakes in here than usual, but you know it happens. I personally think that Beast Boy and Raven fell in love a little too fast for my tastes but who's complaining right? I think there was one point where Aiayana called Garfield "Beast Boy" instead of "Garfield," which really confused me because I didn't think Aiayana knew Garfield by "Beast Boy." Other than that, awesome possum story!

Um...still waiting for Malchoir Widow 2. Cuz I have tons of ideas for a sequel to that story, but I want to know what you will write and then I can compare. Heh.

Keep it up!

Quillmaster14
Azarathian Angel chapter 26 . 3/23/2008
This was so amazing! I haven't read many stories about where Beast boy grew up. I think you did a terrific job! To the favorite's list you go, my friend!
Defender of the Light chapter 26 . 3/23/2008
*squeals until the windows break* I absolutley love this! Sara is totally right, the best love story ever. The ending of this is totally made of win.

I've never actually read a story where Beast Boy returns to Africa. I've never even really thought about it.

You really did an amazing job with this story. And I totally love the song. :D
titanfan45 chapter 26 . 3/23/2008
How do you come up with these great stories one right after the other? There's so much I like about the story that it would look like I just copied the story by the time I finished writing would make a great full length Teen Titans movie. The only thing I don't understand is the title, why "Son of Man"?
lar lindor chapter 26 . 3/23/2008
Very nice story. This may indeed be the most romantic BBxRae story I've read.

Best wishes to you,

Lar
Tjix chapter 26 . 3/23/2008
That was gorgeous! I read the entire thing in a day because I couldn't bear to stop reading. It was excellent!

Ja ne,

Tjix
Azarathian Angel chapter 9 . 3/23/2008
Clever. I liked this chapter -making it just their letters back and forth was a really neat idea.
zutAra101 chapter 26 . 3/23/2008
That was...wow. As usual ur story made my emotions go haywire, and it totally had me craving for the next a story that can do 't wait for ur next story.
Silver-Night2 chapter 26 . 3/23/2008
Just as good as ever beautifulpurpleflame.
SpazztasticFanGirl chapter 26 . 3/23/2008
Awsome! Absoulty wonderful! I loved ever single moment and every single word! I loved everything about thie story! This is a very unique and perfect piece of litature! Thank you so much for creating this lovely story!

Your Friend,

DramaQueen of the moon (AKA MagicKnightNova on DA.)
Wolvmbm chapter 26 . 3/23/2008
Once again congratulations on another great story. :D

I truly enjoyed this story from beginning to end and I loved every moment of it.

I really enjoyed the Letter chapters as it shows the progress between the two lovers. :D

I really like it how every turned out all right for Beast Boy in the end, maybe there could be a sequel describing the Son of the Beast. :)

Thank you so much for another great story as always you are a great inspiration to me and towards anyone who enjoys your work. :D

Thank you once more and take care of yourself and that creative brain of yours. ;)
One Step Forward chapter 26 . 3/23/2008
Yet another fantastic bit of fiction... and only 26 chapters short this time!

I would just like to say thank you for writing so many stories that give me so much enjoyment! You and your stories were one of the main reasons in making me sign up to You've actually inspired me to (slowly) write my very own BBxRae fanfic. Thank you so much! _
guardian-diamond chapter 26 . 3/23/2008
Ahh man that was a heck of read. Loved it from start to finish.

I especially like the whole "pen-pal" chapters, very nice touch :D.

For awhile there I thought Aiyana was gonna go on a rampage and try to hurt Raven or something, especially before the wedding. I'm glad you didn't make this a tragedy of sorts:).

ONE aspect I did have a little problem with though was that Raven accepted the marriage in a whole one sentence. I mean I know they're in love but I figured she'd think on it for a little while. Then again they were a little pressed on time eh?

Thing I like about your writing most is that every single story is unique as the last and this one is way different in terms of plot and such than the rest, LOVED that about it too.

5/5 :D