Reviews for Son of Man
A Sapphire Rose chapter 26 . 3/23/2008
Another wonderful story, Beautifulpurpleflame. I thought it was very original and so sweet. Keep up the great work!
Dragon's Assistant chapter 26 . 3/23/2008
Definatly one of your best stories to date. Keep bringing the magic. You missed a few 'there' 'their' mistakes but that was only once or twice. Hope to see more soon. If you need a beta, I'd love to help with editing.
therockstar2005 chapter 26 . 3/23/2008
Very good story, as per usual. I love pretty much all of your work that I've read. You are able to really evolve the characters throughout the story, instead of simply leaving them in their stereotypical role that everyone is used to. I liked the letters back and forth as well, it was a good idea. As always, good job. Peace.
knittingchampionofnarnia chapter 26 . 3/23/2008
I always love your stories but this was truly amazing...I fell in love with it, you managed to put soul, love and thought into letters that you weren't even writing...It was amazing.

InkGothical
Forlong chapter 26 . 3/23/2008
Nice story. Very different from what you've writen before. But I kind of figured out what the ending would be half-way through. :)
quillmaster14 chapter 26 . 3/23/2008
And beautifulpurpleflame comes back in a flash with a brilliant masterpiece! At least...that's what it should say in the New York times...if that...ever...happens.

Okay! Anyway, you know what? I love your stories. I have been a BBxR shipper for the past four years, and there have been times where my interest in this couple has slowly drifted away, and then I read your stories and my interest just spikes back up like a bad fever.

Wonderful story as always, there are a few things but nothing to major so here's my opinion. There was a little more grammar mistakes in here than usual, but you know it happens. I personally think that Beast Boy and Raven fell in love a little too fast for my tastes but who's complaining right? I think there was one point where Aiayana called Garfield "Beast Boy" instead of "Garfield," which really confused me because I didn't think Aiayana knew Garfield by "Beast Boy." Other than that, awesome possum story!

Um...still waiting for Malchoir Widow 2. Cuz I have tons of ideas for a sequel to that story, but I want to know what you will write and then I can compare. Heh.

Keep it up!

Quillmaster14
Azarathian Angel chapter 26 . 3/23/2008
This was so amazing! I haven't read many stories about where Beast boy grew up. I think you did a terrific job! To the favorite's list you go, my friend!
Defender of the Light chapter 26 . 3/23/2008
*squeals until the windows break* I absolutley love this! Sara is totally right, the best love story ever. The ending of this is totally made of win.

I've never actually read a story where Beast Boy returns to Africa. I've never even really thought about it.

You really did an amazing job with this story. And I totally love the song. :D
titanfan45 chapter 26 . 3/23/2008
How do you come up with these great stories one right after the other? There's so much I like about the story that it would look like I just copied the story by the time I finished writing would make a great full length Teen Titans movie. The only thing I don't understand is the title, why "Son of Man"?
lar lindor chapter 26 . 3/23/2008
Very nice story. This may indeed be the most romantic BBxRae story I've read.

Best wishes to you,

Lar
Tjix chapter 26 . 3/23/2008
That was gorgeous! I read the entire thing in a day because I couldn't bear to stop reading. It was excellent!

Ja ne,

Tjix
Azarathian Angel chapter 9 . 3/23/2008
Clever. I liked this chapter -making it just their letters back and forth was a really neat idea.
zutAra101 chapter 26 . 3/23/2008
That was...wow. As usual ur story made my emotions go haywire, and it totally had me craving for the next a story that can do 't wait for ur next story.
Silver-Night2 chapter 26 . 3/23/2008
Just as good as ever beautifulpurpleflame.
SpazztasticFanGirl chapter 26 . 3/23/2008
Awsome! Absoulty wonderful! I loved ever single moment and every single word! I loved everything about thie story! This is a very unique and perfect piece of litature! Thank you so much for creating this lovely story!

Your Friend,

DramaQueen of the moon (AKA MagicKnightNova on DA.)
162 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 Next »