Reviews for Son of Man
KimberlyJolie34 chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
I didn't get that blonde joke for the longest time...
AdolescentPrimordial chapter 26 . 5/16/2014
kinda reminded me of Far Cry 3 and the Trials of the Rakyat. Overall, good story though
Jus Sum Dude chapter 26 . 4/27/2014
Not bad. As per usual, the relationship between Beast Boy and Raven feels very strong. The antagonist feels pretty flat, and it starts to feel a little rushed towards the ending. Also, that part where Sarah starts to praise the story just seems to undercut the whole thing and makes it all feel kind of insubstantial. Hint: don't try comparing your own work to Casablanca. You'll just remind me of Casablanca, and that's not a position you want to find yourself in.

All in all, it's a decent work, even if it feels a little empty.
Guest chapter 26 . 4/10/2014
Wow you're a great writer you should make a story like this one but with different characters so not to interfere with copyright law and publish it. It was so easy to get wrapped up in. I give this story 5 out of 5
MindGeek chapter 26 . 2/20/2014
I loved it! It was so cute! I was hoping for a happy ending for them again. They have had as much pain in their lives as they can take. I am glad that Raven was able to find a loop hole to go through. I really thought those two were done fo a while there. A little strange to think of them living in Africa now but I guess it makes sense. Great story.
Mojo chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Okay I gotta say as much as I hate writing summaries and such myself. There r pretty important cuz that's the thing that draws ur reader in. Ur summary told nothing of ur story so I kept scrolling...I'd pass it every few times thinking what on earth is this about? So finally it had nagged me so much I was just like what the heck I'll give it a try... I FREAKIN LOVED THIS STORY! So ingenious and unexpected my mom got mad and said I was even obsessing over this thing but she had no clue what she was missing! this is fab! Job well done bravo! Love all ur stories!
IcePrinc chapter 26 . 9/6/2013
I'm back at reading your stories! And it's still fantastic. Good job.
Soul chapter 26 . 8/5/2013
Good story
Ejammer chapter 26 . 6/22/2013
loved it simple end off amazing 9.5/10
Redneckninja07 chapter 26 . 6/15/2013
This was a really really well written piece. I really hope you write more in the near near future :)
Guest chapter 26 . 4/13/2013
Daniel chapter 26 . 4/11/2013
great story
Webster13 chapter 26 . 3/8/2013
This was great! Your work is awesome! Thanks a lot!
BrahC chapter 26 . 1/5/2013
Cute story :) You always do a really good job of building up Raven and Garfield's romance. As always, reading your stories gives me inspiration, and I can't wait to see what you've been cooking now that you have a laptop of your own.

kill100germs chapter 26 . 12/25/2012
Even if you wrote this 4 (going on to 5) years ago I love your stories and they always bring a smile to my face. Your p.s. note was funny
158 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »