Reviews for Son of Man
Mojo chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Okay I gotta say as much as I hate writing summaries and such myself. There r pretty important cuz that's the thing that draws ur reader in. Ur summary told nothing of ur story so I kept scrolling...I'd pass it every few times thinking what on earth is this about? So finally it had nagged me so much I was just like what the heck I'll give it a try... I FREAKIN LOVED THIS STORY! So ingenious and unexpected my mom got mad and said I was even obsessing over this thing but she had no clue what she was missing! this is fab! Job well done bravo! Love all ur stories!
IcePrinc chapter 26 . 9/6/2013
I'm back at reading your stories! And it's still fantastic. Good job.
Soul chapter 26 . 8/5/2013
Good story
Ejammer chapter 26 . 6/22/2013
loved it simple end off amazing 9.5/10
Redneckninja07 chapter 26 . 6/15/2013
This was a really really well written piece. I really hope you write more in the near near future :)
Guest chapter 26 . 4/13/2013
3 LOOOVE IT
Daniel chapter 26 . 4/11/2013
great story
Webster13 chapter 26 . 3/8/2013
This was great! Your work is awesome! Thanks a lot!
BrahC chapter 26 . 1/5/2013
Cute story :) You always do a really good job of building up Raven and Garfield's romance. As always, reading your stories gives me inspiration, and I can't wait to see what you've been cooking now that you have a laptop of your own.

o7
kill100germs chapter 26 . 12/25/2012
Even if you wrote this 4 (going on to 5) years ago I love your stories and they always bring a smile to my face. Your p.s. note was funny
Sharpclaws chapter 22 . 11/8/2012
Anyone else think about 'Can You Feel the Love Tonight' when Simba pulled Nala into the pool?
Moonskye chapter 26 . 7/14/2012
Your stories are so original!
forgivenshadow chapter 26 . 4/27/2012
I have enjoyed reading all of your work so far, and admire the different universes of bbxrae u have created. Will be looking forward to your future accomplishes
bleedingfromthebrokenheart chapter 26 . 4/24/2012
Your fanfiction stories are great. Really, I'm loving them. A lot. I've read several and I'm reading my through them one story at a time. This story gave me tears at the end. So sweet!

You haven't been here for years. It's such a shame, many people miss your fanfiction stories, myself included.
u r awesome chapter 26 . 2/18/2012
This story was amazing! You did a fantastic job with it! It's Perfect! You write really well. I mean the story was so rich in details that I sometimes felt that I was there with the teen titans team or beastboy and raven! I love the ending and how against all odds beastboy and raven stayed together! You did a fantastic job! I hope you write more stories like this one because it was mesmerizing!

u r awesome