Reviews for Son of Man
BrahC chapter 26 . 1/5/2013
Cute story :) You always do a really good job of building up Raven and Garfield's romance. As always, reading your stories gives me inspiration, and I can't wait to see what you've been cooking now that you have a laptop of your own.

o7
kill100germs chapter 26 . 12/25/2012
Even if you wrote this 4 (going on to 5) years ago I love your stories and they always bring a smile to my face. Your p.s. note was funny
Sharpclaws chapter 22 . 11/8/2012
Anyone else think about 'Can You Feel the Love Tonight' when Simba pulled Nala into the pool?
Moonskye chapter 26 . 7/14/2012
Your stories are so original!
forgivenshadow chapter 26 . 4/27/2012
I have enjoyed reading all of your work so far, and admire the different universes of bbxrae u have created. Will be looking forward to your future accomplishes
bleedingfromthebrokenheart chapter 26 . 4/24/2012
Your fanfiction stories are great. Really, I'm loving them. A lot. I've read several and I'm reading my through them one story at a time. This story gave me tears at the end. So sweet!

You haven't been here for years. It's such a shame, many people miss your fanfiction stories, myself included.
u r awesome chapter 26 . 2/18/2012
This story was amazing! You did a fantastic job with it! It's Perfect! You write really well. I mean the story was so rich in details that I sometimes felt that I was there with the teen titans team or beastboy and raven! I love the ending and how against all odds beastboy and raven stayed together! You did a fantastic job! I hope you write more stories like this one because it was mesmerizing!

u r awesome
littlemomo-chan chapter 23 . 2/9/2012
I really really hate that annoying evil village tramp! I know that she's lonely or whatever but I wanna jump into the story and beat the heck outta her. Pimp slap! I love the story though, you are amazing.
bubbajack chapter 26 . 1/30/2012
Wow I feel like this fic needs a sequel! I mean he's SUPPOSED to have this big ole destiny tied up into Aferica with Rea I'd like to see it myself. I'd dunno about everyone else though.
bubbajack chapter 25 . 1/30/2012
Paint? Really isnt he colorful enough as he is lol. Nice wedding though it was sweet.
bubbajack chapter 24 . 1/30/2012
LOL Well I was wrong about what I thought they were gonna do but I like it this way better anyhow. Cant't wait to see the look on Aiyana's face!
bubbajack chapter 23 . 1/30/2012
You gotta love thoes loopholes eh? Looks like BB might just make it outta this with his cake and the ability to eat it!
bubbajack chapter 22 . 1/30/2012
Well BB got Rea that time! He pissed her off in the process but he got her!
bubbajack chapter 21 . 1/30/2012
Hmmm...I think BB has a plan and I think I already know what it is too but we'll see if I'm right soon enough...
bubbajack chapter 20 . 1/30/2012
You just gotta love it when the people who actually have all the answers get all cryptic on ya. C'mon Gar its not that hard Just ditch the tribe already!
160 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »