Reviews for Son of Man
Webster13 chapter 26 . 3/8/2013
This was great! Your work is awesome! Thanks a lot!
BrahC chapter 26 . 1/5/2013
Cute story :) You always do a really good job of building up Raven and Garfield's romance. As always, reading your stories gives me inspiration, and I can't wait to see what you've been cooking now that you have a laptop of your own.

o7
kill100germs chapter 26 . 12/25/2012
Even if you wrote this 4 (going on to 5) years ago I love your stories and they always bring a smile to my face. Your p.s. note was funny
Sharpclaws chapter 22 . 11/8/2012
Anyone else think about 'Can You Feel the Love Tonight' when Simba pulled Nala into the pool?
Moonskye chapter 26 . 7/14/2012
Your stories are so original!
forgivenshadow chapter 26 . 4/27/2012
I have enjoyed reading all of your work so far, and admire the different universes of bbxrae u have created. Will be looking forward to your future accomplishes
bleedingfromthebrokenheart chapter 26 . 4/24/2012
Your fanfiction stories are great. Really, I'm loving them. A lot. I've read several and I'm reading my through them one story at a time. This story gave me tears at the end. So sweet!

You haven't been here for years. It's such a shame, many people miss your fanfiction stories, myself included.
u r awesome chapter 26 . 2/18/2012
This story was amazing! You did a fantastic job with it! It's Perfect! You write really well. I mean the story was so rich in details that I sometimes felt that I was there with the teen titans team or beastboy and raven! I love the ending and how against all odds beastboy and raven stayed together! You did a fantastic job! I hope you write more stories like this one because it was mesmerizing!

u r awesome
littlemomo-chan chapter 23 . 2/9/2012
I really really hate that annoying evil village tramp! I know that she's lonely or whatever but I wanna jump into the story and beat the heck outta her. Pimp slap! I love the story though, you are amazing.
bubbajack chapter 26 . 1/30/2012
Wow I feel like this fic needs a sequel! I mean he's SUPPOSED to have this big ole destiny tied up into Aferica with Rea I'd like to see it myself. I'd dunno about everyone else though.
bubbajack chapter 25 . 1/30/2012
Paint? Really isnt he colorful enough as he is lol. Nice wedding though it was sweet.
bubbajack chapter 24 . 1/30/2012
LOL Well I was wrong about what I thought they were gonna do but I like it this way better anyhow. Cant't wait to see the look on Aiyana's face!
bubbajack chapter 23 . 1/30/2012
You gotta love thoes loopholes eh? Looks like BB might just make it outta this with his cake and the ability to eat it!
bubbajack chapter 22 . 1/30/2012
Well BB got Rea that time! He pissed her off in the process but he got her!
bubbajack chapter 21 . 1/30/2012
Hmmm...I think BB has a plan and I think I already know what it is too but we'll see if I'm right soon enough...
161 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »