Reviews for Son of Man
bubbajack chapter 19 . 1/30/2012
Well that could have gone better...Rea acted TOO logical and BB acted TOO emotional and that's why things turned out the way they did in this chap now everyone is pissed!
bubbajack chapter 18 . 1/30/2012
Dude that is messed up! If it were me I'd leave an never come back myself. But who know maybe Tawanba can make Rea an honorary member or sumthin I sure hope so...
bubbajack chapter 17 . 1/30/2012
Nice its about time that happened! I hope all your stories are this good cause I'll be lookin at your profile soon to find out for myself.
bubbajack chapter 16 . 1/30/2012
Ah crap I knew it BB is gonna have to marry Aiyana to complete his trials the only suprising bit was the fact that King Tawaba was her dad really.
bubbajack chapter 15 . 1/30/2012
I agree with Rea BB DOES need to tell Aiyana that he doesn't like her that way already I mean its been two years! But I wish I had a "Man-Cave" like BB's that would be sweet!
bubbajack chapter 14 . 1/30/2012
Yep BB's grown up but he's not so grown up that he can't goof around though. For a moment I thought he was gonna pick Rea up then jump into the water with her. Sadly it didn't happen but ahh well.
bubbajack chapter 13 . 1/30/2012
Well this is gonna be fun I can feel it!
bubbajack chapter 12 . 1/30/2012
Dang TWO YEARS! BB's BEEN GONE TWO YEARS! Wow time flies when your havin fun I guess.
bubbajack chapter 11 . 1/30/2012
Why do I have a feeling all these trials are leading up to BB having to marry someone as the final one? Course maybe that's just me I hope so...
bubbajack chapter 10 . 1/30/2012
Rea an BB arent in love AT ALL nope not at all... I wonder what BB's destiny will be? Hopfully nuthin too bad eh?
bubbajack chapter 9 . 1/30/2012
Even half way around the world thoes two STILL manage not only to argue with each other but be there for each other as well now THAT is dedcation.
bubbajack chapter 8 . 1/30/2012
lol. BB is so clueless sometimes if he can't tell that Aiyana likes him and that Raven NEEDS him around then I wonder how much acting he's really doing.
bubbajack chapter 7 . 1/30/2012
BB MIGHT have bitten off more than he can chew if he doesn't swallow his pride and start killin animals out there to survive. I mean I know and respect he's a vegitarian but when it comes right down to it he MAY have to eat meat to survive.
bubbajack chapter 6 . 1/30/2012
Wow BB got a magical care package if only UPS was so reliable eh?

Now we just need to see what these trials are all about.
bubbajack chapter 5 . 1/30/2012
That was kinda cold of Raven not only did she not stay for dinner BUT she couldn't even give BB a hug? She could have just teleported home for goodness sakes!
160 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »