Reviews for Son of Man
bubbajack chapter 14 . 1/30/2012
Yep BB's grown up but he's not so grown up that he can't goof around though. For a moment I thought he was gonna pick Rea up then jump into the water with her. Sadly it didn't happen but ahh well.
bubbajack chapter 13 . 1/30/2012
Well this is gonna be fun I can feel it!
bubbajack chapter 12 . 1/30/2012
Dang TWO YEARS! BB's BEEN GONE TWO YEARS! Wow time flies when your havin fun I guess.
bubbajack chapter 11 . 1/30/2012
Why do I have a feeling all these trials are leading up to BB having to marry someone as the final one? Course maybe that's just me I hope so...
bubbajack chapter 10 . 1/30/2012
Rea an BB arent in love AT ALL nope not at all... I wonder what BB's destiny will be? Hopfully nuthin too bad eh?
bubbajack chapter 9 . 1/30/2012
Even half way around the world thoes two STILL manage not only to argue with each other but be there for each other as well now THAT is dedcation.
bubbajack chapter 8 . 1/30/2012
lol. BB is so clueless sometimes if he can't tell that Aiyana likes him and that Raven NEEDS him around then I wonder how much acting he's really doing.
bubbajack chapter 7 . 1/30/2012
BB MIGHT have bitten off more than he can chew if he doesn't swallow his pride and start killin animals out there to survive. I mean I know and respect he's a vegitarian but when it comes right down to it he MAY have to eat meat to survive.
bubbajack chapter 6 . 1/30/2012
Wow BB got a magical care package if only UPS was so reliable eh?

Now we just need to see what these trials are all about.
bubbajack chapter 5 . 1/30/2012
That was kinda cold of Raven not only did she not stay for dinner BUT she couldn't even give BB a hug? She could have just teleported home for goodness sakes!
bubbajack chapter 4 . 1/30/2012
Wow So THAT'S why Raven's always short tempered! She NEVER eats it all makes sense now! lol Nice chap.
bubbajack chapter 3 . 1/30/2012
Well I can't blame BB of being tired of watching people around him always die no matter what he does. He could certainly use a vacation heck they ALL should go to Aferica with him and relax for a change!
bubbajack chapter 2 . 1/30/2012
Damn...BB did his best that's all that can really be asked of anyone.
bubbajack chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Well I wonder what's up with BB? I'm sure we'll find out soon enough but it sure don't sound good though...
Katwizzle chapter 26 . 1/27/2012