Reviews for Neon Genesis Armored Core
Skipper311 chapter 9 . 9/27/2011
Very good work. Really want to see more.
king of the shadows chapter 9 . 8/24/2011
wow. tell me do you plan to have rei and shinji hook up after a wile and whats your plan with unit one
Huitt1989 chapter 9 . 9/2/2010
great story.
Black Ace 0 chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
To faves.
Rickrolled chapter 9 . 12/5/2009
Nice story so far, hope you keep it up
Kknd2 chapter 9 . 5/19/2009
Most impressed with your work here, please continue it! with unit 01 still active in the world, what/who is going to try and gain control of that beasts terrable power? When will Shinji and Auska realize they are in the same building? Can going back to the old style of combat he is used too let Shinji match up with the more heavly armed AC's out there? Inquiring minds want to KNOW!
nick2951 chapter 9 . 1/28/2009
Short chapter but the important thing is that you updated and did not cancel this fic. I look forward to the new Shinji but hope he does not become like Rei. Update soon!
Delphicism chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
You really need to pick this story back up, because you have a diamond in the rough here. I'm serious this story is very good, and it should be continued.

It's been nearly six months since this story has been updated, so would you kindly pick up the pen once more and please continue with the story. Please.
ArmorBlade chapter 8 . 10/15/2008
Frikin awesome - no complaints as of yet, you tackle the mesh of this crossover really well.

Glad to see Rei actually doing rather well in her new piloting role. And if Gendo is operating 01...shit...cause hopefully you have kept in mind that evas are bigger than ACs, slower but with AT and shear mass - they'd literally rip an AC to pieces. I'm not even sure at that scale an Eva could be 'upgraded' with the versital systems ACs have though, like flight - keeping them more on the original side might be safer.
Myou 'Munashiime' Ryoushi chapter 8 . 7/20/2008
I like this very much, please continue soon.
DivineGuidanceAlpha chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
You need to get a new chapter up soon. Otherwise, I'll have to find a trolley for Jolt to beat you with. Especially because this is the best Armored Core fanfic I've read so far. At least three times as good as mine.
nick2951 chapter 8 . 5/31/2008
Well that was a great couple of chapters! I look forward to your explanation about Rei, update soon!
The Big Bad Bunny chapter 3 . 5/27/2008
i might not understand much about politics, but he knew the importance of appearances.

When possible enemies viewed you as stronger than them,

they would think twice before attacking.

When they feared you,

you had already won half the battle.
The Big Bad Bunny chapter 2 . 5/27/2008
The pain of one, and the desire to destroy all
The Big Bad Bunny chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Neon Genesis Armored Core? BRILLIANT!