Reviews for Some Blond Fool
TheGreatAmericanNightmare chapter 14 . 8/21/2008
i likes it, a lot. update soon :D
straightlyconfused chapter 14 . 8/20/2008
This is a fantastic story...I do have to admit in the beginning I thought 'm lucius AND draco' but you've worked it well...congratulations and I look forward to your next chapter.
Tears of Ebon-Grey chapter 14 . 8/20/2008
This is starting to get extremely interesting (not that it wasn't to begin with!) I find it endearing that Lucius doesn't really want to go back to the magical world - it's not something you would really expect from him, but you can definitely understand his reasoning.

Can't wait to see what your going to write next, especially about Narcissa's situation - it's really starting to kick off that plotline.
Cyranothe2nd chapter 14 . 8/20/2008
Oh WOW! Oh...wow.

Okay, so first-tangled webs. Now Narcissa is in over her head in the mafioso.

I loved that Lucius was getting all sentimental about the Muggle world. It would be hard to leave something that you had lived with (and not done too bad at) for so long.

I keep trying to find something to hate about Narcissa's fiance but can't. You don't make anything easy, do you?

Oh-and what can I say about the sex scene between Draco and Hermione? Oh...my...*fans self* I do believe I have the vapors! Holy shit that was HAWT!
Snarky Granger chapter 14 . 8/20/2008
ah, interesting plot twist. I really like this story. I started to read this on Granger but switched to this site. Keep up the excellent tale and curious on how it plays out.
cwtigerlily chapter 14 . 8/20/2008
Wow. I must say, I have always secretly been a fan of Draco/Hermione, and I always hated Lucius. But your fanfic... wow. I could actually feel pity for Lucius, though I never thought I would. And for once, I could actually stand the whole Harry/Ginny situation (I have always hated that relationship... it gave me the shivers).

Your story is beyond awesome... the characterization is sweet, and the story itself is out of this world. Currently I'm supposed to finishing my AP US History summer work (which I only have six more days to do, with half a textbook and another book staring me in the face) but I immediatly got caught up in your storyline. I loved the original turmoil between Lucius and Draco for Hermione. The storyline moves quickly, with the right amount of sexual tension, the right amount of dark plot, and the right amount of humor.

You are a totally amazing author. ;)
loveangelli chapter 14 . 8/20/2008
THE SEX SCENE WAS AWESOME! I know that's a really weird thing to start with BUT IT WAS! And I loved the chapter, I totally see Narcissa leaving to go be with lucius. Oh and btw, how is that L/D/H fic coming along? Love ya! loveangelli
Azrulai chapter 14 . 8/20/2008
This story is fabulous, but what else have I come to expect from you? Bravo. And I love Nanette Lepore :-)
fahzzyquill chapter 14 . 8/20/2008
so good. update soon!
blameless nameless chapter 14 . 8/20/2008
Another exciting chapter!

As for the Lucissa leanings; it's of course totally up to you to do as you wish, so I'll go with whereever the story goes! It's sweet how Lucius doesn't want to leave his Muggleised life... Somehow, he suits it.

While I wasn't too sure about the Dramione in the beginning, I'm starting to like it now as well. They have some hot times, those two!

I'm looking forwards to the next update!
brooklynsam3 chapter 14 . 8/19/2008
oh no! i hope Lorenzo will be fine, and his wife.
brooklynsam3 chapter 13 . 8/9/2008
wow! this fic is great! :) you are a wonderful write. :) it took me a good week to read this (damn distractions, haha. ) but it was worth it cause i love it. :) the only way to describe this fic is that i love it. i can't wait til the next chapter. :)
cytl101 chapter 13 . 8/7/2008
sweet job

keep going
Casey Stardust chapter 13 . 8/5/2008
I really liked this chapter :)

update soon!
Cyranothe2nd chapter 13 . 8/4/2008
OMG! Lucius got his wand back *does a dance* YAY!

I am still of the opinion that Narcissa and Lucius belong together. Emma is nice and everything but...:)
301 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »