Reviews for Some Blond Fool
cytl101 chapter 13 . 8/7/2008
sweet job

keep going
Casey Stardust chapter 13 . 8/5/2008
I really liked this chapter :)

update soon!
Cyranothe2nd chapter 13 . 8/4/2008
OMG! Lucius got his wand back *does a dance* YAY!

I am still of the opinion that Narcissa and Lucius belong together. Emma is nice and everything but...:)
Tears of Ebon-Grey chapter 13 . 8/4/2008
Another amazing chapter! I love that Lucius has persued Emma, but I really do want Narcissa and him to get back together. I guess only time will tell, hey? Adored the Draco/Hermione interaction and I can't wait to read what comes next...
blameless nameless chapter 13 . 8/4/2008
Yay! Lucius got his wand back and got with Emma! Double whammy! As sweet as his declaration of love to Narcissa is, I'm afraid that I'm not much of a Lucissa enthusiast. :) Another wonderful chapter that I had great fun reading. I do hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 13 . 8/4/2008
First: CONGRATULATIONS! :) You most definitely earned it.

In reply to your Author's note, to say that I am not a fan of Dramoine is quite the understatement considering that some of my normal names for him are ferret face and spawn. And that's just to start the list and the least vulgar of them all. LOL

This is the first story I have read with that particular pairing and to be perfectly honest, if your name wasn't on it I never would have read it. :)

But at least you have made him much more mature and a lot less of a git. Unfortunately you are starting to make me actually like Narcissa, something that I didn't think was ever possible. LOL

Thankfully I got caught up so this chapter was a nice suprise when I saw the alert pop up since what I had read already left me wanting more. :)

And if this story is what you call an experiment, I can't help waiting gladly for the next time you get the urge to do so. :)

And, YAY! Lucius got his wand back. The poor thing had to have felt so unprotected and naked without it.

When/if you start to wath Torchwood, you might well become hooked on it. It's just that good. And while the actor who portrays Capt. Jack is openly gay, he is so sexy that you would gladly go for the chance to try and change his mind. LOL. After all, a girl can dream, can't she? :)Once again, Congratulations. :)
lucas'mom chapter 12 . 8/3/2008
Stumbled upon this when I noticed the name while reviewing the story I normally read.

A pleasant surprise. Great story. Although I would sooner see Hermione with a cockroach than this pairing (sorry Draco fans but he truly isn't half the man his father is)it is a very interesting read. Had me up until past dawn Sunday morning and I have just finished catching up.

At least there's one more interesting story to read. You somehow manage to bring this family to life, not to mention having Lucius enjoying watching one of our greatest movies. Loved the Waste Management crack. :)

Plus I have come to appreciate the fact that while my laptop does do things to me that simply drive me insane, at least it doesn't shit on me. LOL

BTW, you would indeed be doing yourself a favor by watching Torchwood. :) And I am not a Sci-Fi fan.
Megan Consoer chapter 12 . 7/30/2008
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
she is brighter chapter 12 . 7/26/2008
The devil was ice-skating in hell, he was sure of it.

took me a while to figure out what it meant, but i lvoed it

Amy
she is brighter chapter 5 . 7/25/2008
that would be soccer,

football is football,

and if it's in england it's futball.

or fussball in german.
she is brighter chapter 3 . 7/25/2008
What were they called? Ah yes, Weimaraners. They were beautiful.

...

not when you're COUSINS dog attacks you when your four for no reason.

ugh.

i hate those damn dogs.

anyway...

really cute so far.

love BadLAM...what does dracos mean?

i dont get the funny.
Kit chapter 12 . 7/25/2008
Magnificent work, but was it really necessary to provide that particular mental image? I think I could have quite happily gone my entire life without imagining everybody's favorite toad running about starkers in the snow.

Ignorance is bliss, as they say.
Casey Stardust chapter 12 . 7/24/2008
great story! Can't wait for more :)

update soon!
CoCo82 chapter 12 . 7/21/2008
LOL, I get so tickled from the whole Wizard mafia thing!

So, I did indeed want to punch Harry in the freaking face after he attacked Lucius. I know that he is upset but when he liver-punched Lucius I was about ready to throw my laptop...I was not a happy camper, needless to say. I also had a moment of panic when I thought Lucius was going to be put in Azkaban again. VERY relieved that was not the case. As usual, I am already dying for your next update!

BTW, I definitely love this fic more than enough to keep up with it despite the lack of HG/LM pairing. I will get by somehow. *sigh* hehe.

Also, Lily Allen is awesome. (fav line is from LDN when she talks about "the filth" taking away her license. Don't ask me why but I laugh every time.)

And yeah, HUGE jip when FW was cancelled after a huge cliffie season finale. Way to go, jerks!

Finally, you should definitely try Torchwood out. Love it. Of course, with Capt. Jack, how could one not?
loveangelli chapter 12 . 7/21/2008
DAMN! HARRY KICKED SOME ASS! That was wicked yet awesome. And when I thought they were going to be taken to Azkaban I was like HOLY CRAP! And PUPPIES! Who doesn't love puppies! I know I love puppies just as much as I love this chapter! Write again soon!
289 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »