Reviews for Some Blond Fool
Kay8abc chapter 22 . 10/14/2013
I was so happy to see this updated. It's amazing. I love how in depth you have gone into the mindsets of Lucius and Draco. I love that you brought in Severus, with mafia connections no less. I can't wait to see how this all plays out.
Mrs.SesshomaruMalfoyRiddl chapter 22 . 10/6/2013
I FREAKING LOVE THIS STORY! Great direction story telling and. Character building ..although I was hoping for the hg lm dm threesome.. Please update this story must go on!
Phoenix Rebel chapter 22 . 10/5/2013
Bravo Shacklebolt! Good for you!

And good for Lucius too! Dang that man is sexy and scary as hell!
barrister7 chapter 21 . 9/17/2013
I would love to see how this story ends! It's fantastic!
Geekydork chapter 21 . 8/21/2013
Oh man, I wish I realized this was unfinished before I started it! I didn't even want to read becUse of the Lucius bit but got hooked. Now I'm sad well never know what he does to Ms. skeeter!
Anonymous chapter 21 . 8/15/2013
Oh my god is there another chapter or what?!
mi-shell87 chapter 20 . 7/5/2013
Ok, loving this story at the moment! So interesting! I would love for there to be more, so hopefully, you'll update again sometime in the near future.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/16/2013
david tennant... doctor who... barty crouch... hahaha nice touch.

Great story, my dear!
atrumnex chapter 21 . 12/6/2012
Plz update
CecilieDK chapter 21 . 11/3/2012
Oh please take this one out of hiatus - the world (me in particular) needs to know how LMs solo rampage soon turning into a Hogwarts reunion in Italy ends :-)
Obviously marriages and a birth possibly of Potter twins (one for RW and one for LM) has to round it all off.
Best wishes
Cecilie (Denmark)
LegolassLove chapter 21 . 10/27/2012
I read all 21 chapters that you had written so far just now (the past few hours :P)
AND IT IS AMAZING!

I wish you would come back and finish it though..the suspense!
Happy chapter 21 . 9/15/2012
SUCH a great story! Your well constructed plot, however, is interfering with the lovemaking and 20you fantasy dates I prefer to read about. :) I'm a huge Dr/Hr fan. They make the best couple. I'm a new fan of LM/HG thanks to writers like you and LaurieLove. Now I have to wait patiently to see how you end this? Ugh! Congrats on your well deserved award for this story. Until next chapter...
Happy chapter 21 . 9/15/2012
SUCH a great story! Your well constructed plot, however, is interfering with the lovemaking and 20 fantasy dates I prefer to read about. :) I'm a huge Dr/Hr fan. They make the best couple. I'm a new fan of LM/HG thanks to writers like you and LaurieLove. Now I have to wait patiently to see how you end this? Ugh! Congrats on your well deserved award for this story. Until next chapter...
Stephiebob22 chapter 21 . 9/9/2012
I just found your story a couple days ago, and I have to say that I'm in love. Really, it's spectacular! I hope you plan to pick back up on it. Your portrayal of Lucius's reform is spot-on in my opinion. And Draco and Hermione's relationship is developing very nicely. I'd love to know how Lucius's mission is going to end, and when Draco is finally going to tell Hermione that he loves her. Please update soon! :D
Cleminem14 chapter 21 . 4/23/2012
I love it! I wish there was more to read.
297 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »