Reviews for Some Blond Fool
kuromimi chapter 22 . 12/12/2013
Ive started reading this a few hours before midnight and i must say, its already day break when i cheched the window! This story absolutely captured me. (Iw as fortunate to download it so i could read it offline up to the chapter before this i-hope-you-dont-mind)I couldnt get a wink of sleep with all the interest that piqued me up!
I hope you keep this story going. Ot was just so interesting to read!

-kuromimi
RedTae chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
I read this on Granger Enchanted and it is one of my face. I hope you update real soon.
Mrs. Kratos chapter 22 . 11/1/2013
You have to update soon!
WinterOrion chapter 22 . 10/18/2013
When I started reading Ch. 22 I realized that I didn't remember what was going on so I re-read from the start and I'm so glad I did! I adore this Lucius - flawed and human and a fan of Doctor Who (though understandably not of my beloved Ten who looks suspiciously like Barty Jr. ;-).

I really like the relationship between he and Kingsley! And I'm so glad that he and Narcissa both have come to realize they still love each other though poor Narcissa thinks she's too late.

Draco and Hermione are great together too though I wished for a pairing with Lucius at first because he's so delicious. ;) Looking forward to more! xoxo
Kay8abc chapter 22 . 10/14/2013
I was so happy to see this updated. It's amazing. I love how in depth you have gone into the mindsets of Lucius and Draco. I love that you brought in Severus, with mafia connections no less. I can't wait to see how this all plays out.
Mrs.SesshomaruMalfoyRiddl chapter 22 . 10/6/2013
I FREAKING LOVE THIS STORY! Great direction story telling and. Character building ..although I was hoping for the hg lm dm threesome.. Please update this story must go on!
Phoenix Rebel chapter 22 . 10/5/2013
Bravo Shacklebolt! Good for you!

And good for Lucius too! Dang that man is sexy and scary as hell!
barrister7 chapter 21 . 9/17/2013
I would love to see how this story ends! It's fantastic!
Geekydork chapter 21 . 8/21/2013
Oh man, I wish I realized this was unfinished before I started it! I didn't even want to read becUse of the Lucius bit but got hooked. Now I'm sad well never know what he does to Ms. skeeter!
Anonymous chapter 21 . 8/15/2013
Oh my god is there another chapter or what?!
mi-shell87 chapter 20 . 7/5/2013
Ok, loving this story at the moment! So interesting! I would love for there to be more, so hopefully, you'll update again sometime in the near future.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/16/2013
david tennant... doctor who... barty crouch... hahaha nice touch.

Great story, my dear!
atrumnex chapter 21 . 12/6/2012
Plz update
CecilieDK chapter 21 . 11/3/2012
Oh please take this one out of hiatus - the world (me in particular) needs to know how LMs solo rampage soon turning into a Hogwarts reunion in Italy ends :-)
Obviously marriages and a birth possibly of Potter twins (one for RW and one for LM) has to round it all off.
Best wishes
Cecilie (Denmark)
LegolassLove chapter 21 . 10/27/2012
I read all 21 chapters that you had written so far just now (the past few hours :P)
AND IT IS AMAZING!

I wish you would come back and finish it though..the suspense!
301 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »