Reviews for Some Blond Fool
mi-shell87 chapter 20 . 7/5/2013
Ok, loving this story at the moment! So interesting! I would love for there to be more, so hopefully, you'll update again sometime in the near future.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/16/2013
david tennant... doctor who... barty crouch... hahaha nice touch.

Great story, my dear!
atrumnex chapter 21 . 12/6/2012
Plz update
CecilieDK chapter 21 . 11/3/2012
Oh please take this one out of hiatus - the world (me in particular) needs to know how LMs solo rampage soon turning into a Hogwarts reunion in Italy ends :-)
Obviously marriages and a birth possibly of Potter twins (one for RW and one for LM) has to round it all off.
Best wishes
Cecilie (Denmark)
LegolassLove chapter 21 . 10/27/2012
I read all 21 chapters that you had written so far just now (the past few hours :P)
AND IT IS AMAZING!

I wish you would come back and finish it though..the suspense!
Happy chapter 21 . 9/15/2012
SUCH a great story! Your well constructed plot, however, is interfering with the lovemaking and 20you fantasy dates I prefer to read about. :) I'm a huge Dr/Hr fan. They make the best couple. I'm a new fan of LM/HG thanks to writers like you and LaurieLove. Now I have to wait patiently to see how you end this? Ugh! Congrats on your well deserved award for this story. Until next chapter...
Happy chapter 21 . 9/15/2012
SUCH a great story! Your well constructed plot, however, is interfering with the lovemaking and 20 fantasy dates I prefer to read about. :) I'm a huge Dr/Hr fan. They make the best couple. I'm a new fan of LM/HG thanks to writers like you and LaurieLove. Now I have to wait patiently to see how you end this? Ugh! Congrats on your well deserved award for this story. Until next chapter...
Stephiebob22 chapter 21 . 9/9/2012
I just found your story a couple days ago, and I have to say that I'm in love. Really, it's spectacular! I hope you plan to pick back up on it. Your portrayal of Lucius's reform is spot-on in my opinion. And Draco and Hermione's relationship is developing very nicely. I'd love to know how Lucius's mission is going to end, and when Draco is finally going to tell Hermione that he loves her. Please update soon! :D
Cleminem14 chapter 21 . 4/23/2012
I love it! I wish there was more to read.
SusanMarieS chapter 21 . 1/9/2012
Thank you for the story hopefully youll comtinue it oneday
newyorklover chapter 21 . 12/21/2011
I love this story, gutted it isn't complete! The mystery and romance is brilliant and I like how Lucius and Narcissa haven't given up on each other. Draco and Hermione together are awesome as well :) I know it's been a couple of years but it would be wonderful if you could put out the ending, I really want to know what happens. :)
newyorklover chapter 21 . 12/21/2011
CarlitaM chapter 21 . 12/1/2011
Wow, very nice story, I wish you were still writing it. I'll subscribe just in case.

Lovely story.

Cheers,

C.
YashasAngel chapter 6 . 10/28/2011
I love that you cought on about Dr. Who and Barty Crouch. It was funny.
Sinful824 chapter 21 . 9/26/2011
Please please update I'm so into your story you can't just leave it like that
291 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »