Reviews for Some Blond Fool
devilshalo98 chapter 4 . 6/18/2011
"Fuck her mind; it had told her to marry Ron."

I cracked up laughing at my computer. I was sitting in my living room with my brother and therefore received rolling eyes in my direction at my apparent insanity. ;) love it, love it, love it, and it is your story by the way. Keep up your brilliant work while I go and read the rest of Some Blond Fool. :)
Mrs.EWeasley chapter 21 . 4/19/2011
OH MY GOD! this is so suspensful! PLEASE PLEASE update soon! did i mention please?PLEASE
annabegins chapter 21 . 3/19/2011
Great story. What a cliffhanger, I hope that you are going to come back to this one.
black hair ribbon chapter 16 . 9/26/2010
Very nice. As much as I prefer Lucius/Hermione, you are doing a great job with Draco/Hermione. I can't wait to see where this story is going. Great dialogue too.

M
black hair ribbon chapter 7 . 9/24/2010
Thanks for the warning - you were right. Cruel, cruel, cruel.

Such good writing. Very descriptive in all the right places.
black hair ribbon chapter 4 . 9/24/2010
I love the LOST reference. And Lucius' line about a good snog.

Keep up the good work. Great writing.
luccookol chapter 21 . 8/26/2010
Please update! You've written such a good story, ti would be sad to see it be abandoned.
Hydrochloric Cutie chapter 21 . 8/4/2010
please update soon!
mi-shell87 chapter 21 . 7/27/2010
Please, please update soon! This is such a great story, and I really want to find out what happens! You haven't updated in more than a year, but just maybe you'll either update, or tell whoever else has put the story alert on, exactly what's going to happen!
gylfie9 chapter 6 . 7/21/2010
Hermione watches Doctor who. Ha. David Tennant is awesome.
dimensioner chapter 21 . 7/21/2010
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue this story! Update SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNN!

The story is great, intriguing, funny, so well written, I want MOOOORRRREEEEE!

PLEEEEEAAAAAAASE!
Sook03 chapter 2 . 7/4/2010
Lucius and Hermoine... All the pretty children.
Sook03 chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Brilliant song.
LionOfDriney chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Haha, wonderful. and I applaud your use of Lily Allen. I must say I am really enjoying your writing, which is clear and precise. Thank you for your interesting stories!
Majerus chapter 21 . 4/10/2010
ARGH!

Where is the update!

*deep breaths*

I'm really really enjoying this story, btw.

Excellent setting and mixture of canon/AU. Significant enough divergance from original character lines to mix thing up, not so much to make them unrecognizable.

All in all, the only flaw in this story is that it it is a little too hard to sit and quietly wait for the next update... especially with the cliffhanger positioning of your last installment. *smiles*

Looking forward to more of your gift,

M