Reviews for Some Blond Fool
Cleminem14 chapter 21 . 4/23/2012
I love it! I wish there was more to read.
SusanMarieS chapter 21 . 1/9/2012
Thank you for the story hopefully youll comtinue it oneday
newyorklover chapter 21 . 12/21/2011
I love this story, gutted it isn't complete! The mystery and romance is brilliant and I like how Lucius and Narcissa haven't given up on each other. Draco and Hermione together are awesome as well :) I know it's been a couple of years but it would be wonderful if you could put out the ending, I really want to know what happens. :)
newyorklover chapter 21 . 12/21/2011
CarlitaM chapter 21 . 12/1/2011
Wow, very nice story, I wish you were still writing it. I'll subscribe just in case.

Lovely story.

Cheers,

C.
YashasAngel chapter 6 . 10/28/2011
I love that you cought on about Dr. Who and Barty Crouch. It was funny.
Sinful824 chapter 21 . 9/26/2011
Please please update I'm so into your story you can't just leave it like that
demimi10 chapter 21 . 7/8/2011
Please update this story. I hope you haven't abandoned it.
demimi10 chapter 3 . 7/3/2011
i really liked the back and forth flirting in the IM in this chapter
ZoE EarthcastlE chapter 21 . 6/25/2011
nononono...you can't stop here...noo,please continue,please please,pretty please...this is so good, all your stories are,please continue writing them!
devilshalo98 chapter 4 . 6/18/2011
"Fuck her mind; it had told her to marry Ron."

I cracked up laughing at my computer. I was sitting in my living room with my brother and therefore received rolling eyes in my direction at my apparent insanity. ;) love it, love it, love it, and it is your story by the way. Keep up your brilliant work while I go and read the rest of Some Blond Fool. :)
Mrs.EWeasley chapter 21 . 4/19/2011
OH MY GOD! this is so suspensful! PLEASE PLEASE update soon! did i mention please?PLEASE
annabegins chapter 21 . 3/19/2011
Great story. What a cliffhanger, I hope that you are going to come back to this one.
black hair ribbon chapter 16 . 9/26/2010
Very nice. As much as I prefer Lucius/Hermione, you are doing a great job with Draco/Hermione. I can't wait to see where this story is going. Great dialogue too.

M
black hair ribbon chapter 7 . 9/24/2010
Thanks for the warning - you were right. Cruel, cruel, cruel.

Such good writing. Very descriptive in all the right places.
298 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »