Reviews for Some Blond Fool
black hair ribbon chapter 7 . 9/24/2010
Thanks for the warning - you were right. Cruel, cruel, cruel.

Such good writing. Very descriptive in all the right places.
black hair ribbon chapter 4 . 9/24/2010
I love the LOST reference. And Lucius' line about a good snog.

Keep up the good work. Great writing.
luccookol chapter 21 . 8/26/2010
Please update! You've written such a good story, ti would be sad to see it be abandoned.
Hydrochloric Cutie chapter 21 . 8/4/2010
please update soon!
mi-shell87 chapter 21 . 7/27/2010
Please, please update soon! This is such a great story, and I really want to find out what happens! You haven't updated in more than a year, but just maybe you'll either update, or tell whoever else has put the story alert on, exactly what's going to happen!
gylfie9 chapter 6 . 7/21/2010
Hermione watches Doctor who. Ha. David Tennant is awesome.
dimensioner chapter 21 . 7/21/2010

The story is great, intriguing, funny, so well written, I want MOOOORRRREEEEE!

Los Grotos chapter 2 . 7/4/2010
Lucius and Hermoine... All the pretty children.
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Brilliant song.
LionOfDriney chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Haha, wonderful. and I applaud your use of Lily Allen. I must say I am really enjoying your writing, which is clear and precise. Thank you for your interesting stories!
Majerus chapter 21 . 4/10/2010

Where is the update!

*deep breaths*

I'm really really enjoying this story, btw.

Excellent setting and mixture of canon/AU. Significant enough divergance from original character lines to mix thing up, not so much to make them unrecognizable.

All in all, the only flaw in this story is that it it is a little too hard to sit and quietly wait for the next update... especially with the cliffhanger positioning of your last installment. *smiles*

Looking forward to more of your gift,

Kay8abc chapter 21 . 3/10/2010
I absolutely love this story. I hope you continue it. I really love all the plot twists.

Amane-Misa16 chapter 10 . 2/6/2010
ChelsMels chapter 21 . 12/19/2009
Hey, Just dropping by to let you know that you should really continue this story. It is really good. Hope to hear from you soon,

meiatenjou chapter 7 . 12/10/2009
i don't know if i reviewed this story yet, but just in case, here goes. Yours was the first fan fiction i've read that introduced me to the possibility of a Lucius/Hermione pairing. I honestly never even dreamed of it before, and i was very very surprised that it can actually work. In fact, i'm now pretty obsessed with it lol, and i'm trying to find more good fics on this pairing. thanks again for the great fic, and i hope u'll update soon.
299 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »