Reviews for Some Blond Fool
Sook03 chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Brilliant song.
LionOfDriney chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Haha, wonderful. and I applaud your use of Lily Allen. I must say I am really enjoying your writing, which is clear and precise. Thank you for your interesting stories!
Majerus chapter 21 . 4/10/2010
ARGH!

Where is the update!

*deep breaths*

I'm really really enjoying this story, btw.

Excellent setting and mixture of canon/AU. Significant enough divergance from original character lines to mix thing up, not so much to make them unrecognizable.

All in all, the only flaw in this story is that it it is a little too hard to sit and quietly wait for the next update... especially with the cliffhanger positioning of your last installment. *smiles*

Looking forward to more of your gift,

M
Kay8abc chapter 21 . 3/10/2010
I absolutely love this story. I hope you continue it. I really love all the plot twists.

-Kate
Amane-Misa16 chapter 10 . 2/6/2010
cool
ChelsMels chapter 21 . 12/19/2009
Hey, Just dropping by to let you know that you should really continue this story. It is really good. Hope to hear from you soon,

chelsie.
meiatenjou chapter 7 . 12/10/2009
i don't know if i reviewed this story yet, but just in case, here goes. Yours was the first fan fiction i've read that introduced me to the possibility of a Lucius/Hermione pairing. I honestly never even dreamed of it before, and i was very very surprised that it can actually work. In fact, i'm now pretty obsessed with it lol, and i'm trying to find more good fics on this pairing. thanks again for the great fic, and i hope u'll update soon.
A Kindred Soul chapter 21 . 10/26/2009
This story is probably one of the most well written stories I have read on fan fiction and has one of the best plots! I have just devoured every chapter and I was so sad when they came to an end!

I really hope you continue this story and update soon! I will be waiting!
I Keep Goldfish In My Bra chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Ah.

Bugger.
1Purple-monkey-dishwasher8 chapter 21 . 10/4/2009
Hey,

This is a great story! I loved the H/L but H/D is better.

Keep going I really enjoy reading this story!

Thanks,

PMD
mexicantt chapter 21 . 8/29/2009
I love this story. Absolutely and completely love it. I can't wait for more. Well, I guess I have to, but, well...I hope more will come. It's fantastic so far.
ebonyeyez1 chapter 21 . 8/5/2009
This story is to amazing to end at this point. Please update!
GIRL WHO IS HOOKED ON FANFICS chapter 21 . 8/4/2009
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE. *on knees begging* I love this story and i barely review BUT this has got to be a really good story considering im reviewing. I LOVE THIS STORY.
Rhyselle chapter 21 . 7/24/2009
Omigosh! This was just amazing and I have enjoyed it so very much! I've not read any story as absorbing as this in a long time, and I don't think that I've seen a Harry Potter fic that has such a unique premise and plotline!

You have made me LIKE Lucius Malfoy, which is something that I never expected. The way he is usually written in romance fics, he's hot and sexy and dangerous, but definitely not likeable. You've done a fantastic job of realistically making the changes necessary for Hermione to fall for him (even if only temporarily). I can believe that he would become comfortable working in the Muggle world, that he would play pick up football with a bunch of "old guys", that he would own Weimariners!

Hermione has kind of slid out of the limelight a bit... the beginning of the story was so focused on her POV, as was necessary, but I like the POV changes to show us what is going on with Lucius, Draco, and Narcissa too. All of the main characters have depth and you bring out things in their personalities that, while not necessarily eludicated in canon, very clearly are possible to be derived from the characteristics they own in the books.

Your bad guys are really intriguing, and I think that your idea of working the Mafia into the Wizarding World inspired. If I were to categorize this story, I'd consider it a character-driven drama with romance, suspense, and mystery in it. I'm hooked!

I understand that you have a very busy life and that the next portion of the story needs to wait for your other obligations to be taken care of, but I will tell you that I'm very much looking forward to the next part of it, when ever you do get it posted. Count me in as a fan! Well done!
OldCC chapter 21 . 7/22/2009
I believe this will be my first ever review for a Dramione fic. Which is saying something, because lately I have fallen out of the practice of reviewing, and though I have read MANY fics I have not reviewed a single one.

This one completely deserves that honor. I mean, really! First of all any fic that gets me to think of Lucius Malfoy as sexy for even a moment (God forbid) is written AMAZINGLY well.

Oh, and the whole Draco-Malfoy-is-sexy-and-changed-and-sweet-and-IN-CHARACTER? is great too. I mean, really. You should SEE what I've been tweeting about this fic. (Sorry, I can't actually show you; privacy and whatnot.)

And then the whole sudden entry of a PLOTLINE, which I always love, and NarcissaxLucius in a way that actually makes an iota of sense... Honestly. The only thing that could make all of this better was to make it all against Rita Skeeter.

...Oh, right. You did that already. So then this fic is amazing.

I have laughed (out LOUD!), I have smirked (in that sort of I-love-reading-lemons way), and I have rubbed my eyes (a known symptom of the possibility that tears fall (which happens /very/ rarely)... I love it!

Therefore I must solemnly beg you to update.
291 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »