Reviews for Blotto
Fan chapter 10 . 8/30/2010
Let's face it. If this were facebook, and this was your status I'd comment: best story! Love it! And I'd like it too, for good measure.

Fan and 10 other friends like your status.
Aphrael-08 chapter 10 . 8/29/2010
You rock. You really do. It's an amazing story.

How did Malfoy and Albus become friends anyway? Who was the killer in Clue (did I just miss that?)?

Please keep the havoc coming. Scorpius straightening out would be horrible. I don't think I've laughed that hard in days. It brightened my week. Thank you.
Joelle8 chapter 10 . 8/29/2010
Hehe. Oh, I love this. Scorpius is hilarious as a psycho. XD Please update soon!
EmeraldEyedStranger chapter 10 . 8/29/2010
God, you're talented. please write more.
Fan chapter 9 . 8/28/2010
"probably beautiful with the irritataion hi inspires"- now that is an inspired line. Congratulations on your most recent chapter! Keep up the humor, and the new chapters, too! Cheers!
ronandhermy chapter 9 . 8/25/2010
Once again, hilarious. I eagerly await your next chapter. And of course Scorp would fall in the love with a girl who's guaranteed to want to kill him more often then not. perhaps a bit of suppressed machocisiem
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 5 . 3/28/2010
Scorpius really is insane. Albus, however, seems rather sweet and shy - so how did he ever end up in Slytherin? Of course he could be a lot more devious than he seems, so Scorpius might just have chosen completely the wrong person as an enemy.
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 3 . 3/28/2010
It should be 'mum', not 'mom'. Also I think you said in the first chapter that McGonagall is the headmistress - if that's the case then why is she teaching a class? We know that Dumbledore never actually taught classes while headmaster - unless of course things have changed since then.

Scorpius' actions in detention reminded me of Fred and George when they stole the Marauders' Map.
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 2 . 3/28/2010
Scorpius' actions in this chapter reminded me a little of Fred and George and a little of Draco, but mostly of Sirius. Oh dear...
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Scorpius really reminded me of Luna in this particular drabble. It sounded like the sort of thing she'd say.
googlyboop chapter 8 . 8/24/2008
I know your sorrow. Good luck, I'm obsessed with Blotto!
Yaoi4Shelaguuuuu chapter 8 . 8/19/2008
This is interesting. Newer reendition of Scorpius. Also, Rose is my favourite character in the series, so go next generation. Too bad about your computer. Keep up the good work!
shelaughs chapter 8 . 8/9/2008
Oh, I hope you get it fixed soon! I'm looking forward to more :)
shelaughs chapter 4 . 8/9/2008

Little Scorpius reminds me of Artemis Fowl. Very nice.
SparxFlame chapter 8 . 8/2/2008
Hope your computer gets fixed really soon! I am so loving this story!
76 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »