Reviews for Blotto
Dame Arcane chapter 8 . 7/30/2008
Ha hah ha, I guess cpu crashes happen to everyone, don't they... '

Well Bon courage we sure will be waiting
mustardgirl1128 chapter 8 . 7/28/2008
Ooh, I hope you can update soon! Good luck with fixing your computer!
mustardgirl1128 chapter 7 . 7/28/2008
LOVED THIS! It was hilarious! I loved the idea itself, and Vanna rocks! I loved all the blackmailing things! Great job!
mustardgirl1128 chapter 6 . 7/28/2008
Haha, I loved this! Interesting...I love James's and Giovanna's. Lovely job!
mustardgirl1128 chapter 5 . 7/28/2008
Haha! I loved this-the Howler was hilarious! And I loved Scorpius asking Fred to marry him, and Al being in Slytherin, and the Howler, and the letter to Kinglsey! Awesome job!
mustardgirl1128 chapter 4 . 7/28/2008
ROFL! I loved this! I loved how Scorpius should have brought a translator, and how he got the password from Hagrid, and how he was blackmailing-great job!
mustardgirl1128 chapter 3 . 7/28/2008
HAHAH! That was fantastic! I loved the scene with Scorpius walking into McGonagall's room. I also loved the letter-great job! THe end was hilarious. Awesome!
mustardgirl1128 chapter 2 . 7/28/2008
LOL! I loved the door, and the prefect, and "Where have you been all my life?" It was great. Fantastic job!
mustardgirl1128 chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
LOL, this sounds GREAT! I loved the beginning, especially the bits about McGonagall and the last line. Hilarious. Great job!
chewing-gum-addicted chapter 8 . 7/27/2008
I will wait. Good luck fixing your computer.
twilight4eva13 chapter 7 . 7/19/2008
omg i have never laughed so hard it is so awsom i just finished reading it all plz hurry up and write more i thought my fav were when scorp was a gryffindor but its so much funnier when hes insane and brilliant.
chewing-gum-addicted chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
That boy is an monster. But I totaly adore him.
Infinidesce chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
It's very good, I love it!
YinYangWhiteTiger chapter 5 . 6/3/2008
greatest unploted thing ever! or is it plotted xD Idk and i don't care!
Pareidolia chapter 7 . 6/2/2008
Sweet mother of god. This is going to be hilarious.

I love how you've made Scorpius' character!

For me, I can see a bit of Draco in him, with a touch of James Potter/The Twins.

Lovely chapter!