Reviews for We Have To Go Back
gathers-no-moss chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Read this a few days ago, but I didn't have time to review then.

I love all the angst the flashfowards have brought us. I've read some terrific stories dealing with Jack, and this is no exception. Great intro with him and Kate on the plane, a partial fake-out until you realize that Jack's dreaming. And I love dead people showing up. Even the short amount of time Juliet showed up was creepy, although I find her creepy/untrustworthy anyway.

This scene, I can picture happening on the show. Kinda disturbing, but it would be awesome to see.

"She pointed to a cherry-wood coffin next to seven body bags and then looked to Jack expectantly...Jack looked down to find the corresponding ticket in his hand...Boone, Shannon, Analucia, Libby, Eko, and someone with a black hoodie shielding their face stood with their hands tied back with thick rope. They all stood in line at the gallows, staring up at six hanging nooses. The person with the hoodie looked up and it was Charlie.

'Nice' to see Charlie show up. And the way he talks to Jack seems to me very in character. Love this line: "I’m sodding dead. I’m not supposed to be running around like the sugarplum fairy, telling you to change your ways like a character in a some child’s Christmas play.”

Another great sentence. "He tossed and turned until the sheets were a battlefield and he could stand it no longer."

That last scene breaks my heart every time. Lovely take on it.

Thanks for sharing!
anmodo chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Thank goodness for author alerts! Seeing your name come up was a welcome surprise, even if it wasn't a new chapter of Midnight Rescue. I love Lost, but I don't read Lost fanfiction. Your take on Jack's angst was perfect! So well done. His torture is so evident. It's so nice to read your work again!
jate823 chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
I really loved how the dream connected to the scene. great job

you write really well.
Mariel3 chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
It's nice to see your name on a story - it seems like a long time. I only have enough knowledge of the show to recognise the characters and have a rough idea what you're talking about, but this is great stuff! Much to my surprise (or perhaps not!)you've drawn me in completely, and I need to know what happens next!

I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter!