Reviews for Hungry Thirsty Crazy
Little Witch1 chapter 40 . 1/24
Omggggg, this fic is so good! So, so good! Just sweet and hot and funny and heartbreaking, and ultimately really absorbing since I've been binge-reading this for the last few days. And the ending of this chapter! Poor Lucius! Can he not catch a break?

I know your profile says you've drifted out of the Harry Potter fandom, but I do hope you finish this fic. It's just too fantastic.
Jessicaanderic12 chapter 40 . 1/1
Will you continue
Leticia20Paixo chapter 40 . 10/18/2022
Eita, mais essa!
Coitado do Lucius :/ Espero que Hermione ache a fênix logo e o livre disso. Ele provavelmente pegou do pai, mas Lucius não estava vacinado? O.o
Continua, tá muito bom! S2
Leticia20Paixo chapter 37 . 10/16/2022
Chocada! *O*
Draco é um inominável, e ainda viu o que aconteceu com o pai o.o Conflito de interesses, como o mesmo disse. O.o Talvez isso aconteceu para que ele visse o pai por outro prisma, será?
Apaixonei mais ainda pelo Lucius, depois desse jeito brusco em que buscou o filho hahahah e ainda tiresias peladão xD
Leticia20Paixo chapter 35 . 10/16/2022
Tá aí uma coisa que nunca li diferente: a pessoa voltar ao passado, descobrir que já tinha feito isso, e não modificar em nada o mesmo. -.-' O Abraxas teve sua redenção, mas e Dobby? Ele desistiu do Lucius e acabou morrendo anos mais tarde :/ Pelo menos ele salvou Hermione e seus amigos.

O que aprendi com filmes e séries rsrsrsrsrs Vira-tempo: não o modifica em nada, você só descobre que fez aquilo antes \_o_/ hahahhahahha e Profecias: a partir do momento em que você tenta modifica-las, elas ativam. 0.0

Estou amando a fiction. Ela é super inteligente! S2
Leticia20Paixo chapter 10 . 10/7/2022
Quente! S2
Tadinha da Jo-Jo, que bom que Malfoy não deixou ela se machucar
PolishMK chapter 40 . 4/3/2022
OMG I loved this but please tell me you are continuing this somewhere? I want to know more!
HelpmeHermione chapter 3 . 10/31/2021
Eh, you lost me. If you could make an unbreakable vow though a letter, Harry would have never made it past his first year in or out of school. Unbreakable vows need three people in person to complete. This is a shoddy way to go about this.
pyewacket007 chapter 40 . 10/4/2021
It took me quite a while to find this story again. I started reading it on Granger Enchanted and then life got busy. I forgot how good it was. I truly hope you find a way and the time to finish it.
LilMissSnape chapter 40 . 9/25/2021
Oh my gosh, NO!
Y-YOU CAN’T END IT THERE! AAAAAH YOU’RE KILLING MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
…please continue…? I’ve been reading nonstop to the point that I couldn’t even write a review on any chapter since the pervy old lady in the shop because I’ve been so enraptured by the plot! Please you can’t leave me (and your other readers) on a cliffhanger like that!

Still love this fic!

Lil_Miss_Snape
LilMissSnape chapter 7 . 9/21/2021
Hahahahahaha… I speak Italian. I couldn’t stop laughing, I swear. The lady said:
“Hair like gold, eyes like the sky, and a big package. You will have many beautiful babies.”

Love this story!

xx,
Lil_Miss_Snape
Guest chapter 7 . 9/17/2021
Hair of gold, either blue, and a big package. We will make beautiful babies? Just a guess
Pia Bartolini chapter 40 . 7/23/2021
If the vaccine wasn’t as effective because of his weakened immune system and he caught it while doing necessary time travel and visiting his dying father, I’m going to riot. That’s just so sad! And now we reach the three year cliffy, so double gut stab glad to see my brainwave was the same as yours for the hemodialysis! I really hope Hermione can find those Phoenix tears now that she is on the clock with a deadly diagnosis, even in a non HIV patient. Uuuuugh. UUUUUUGH. All the feels and worry! And they’re not married yet or anything :(

I was okay with this being a hospice story in the first quarter but they’ve fought through so much, and now I’m just aching for Lucius and Hermione to have a happy ending.
Pia Bartolini chapter 39 . 7/23/2021
Oooh, I wonder if hemodialysis gave Hermione the idea to use the Phoenix tears in blood purification/eradicating the virus for the HIV.

I somehow wasn’t expecting how things went down with Narcissa. Lucius was so gracious with her and Dawlish I think I somehow took for granted that it might not be reciprocated! The letter to andromeda was beautiful and said what it needed to, I agree handing that off to Narcissa was the best way to go. But I’m also perversely glad Lucius have vent to his feelings snd didn’t let her get away with the insinuations against Hermione, nor continue shoving down his own hurt at her actions prior mmm relating to him before the divorce.
Pia Bartolini chapter 38 . 7/23/2021
You just keep it coming with the twists. Regulus being 47 was a surprise, and yet it’s such a fascinating fit. Him grooming Draco as a successor is also an interesting choice, and fits very well with Lucius’s much earlier observation that a hero lurked under Draco’s self preservation and apathy. There are so many original takes in this story, and you keep managing to catch me by surprise. It’s just wonderful.
1,511 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »