Reviews for Hungry Thirsty Crazy
Guest chapter 40 . 11/2/2023
Fantastic writing, plot, characterizations! Wish it had been completed, but still well worth the time.
Mrsdolohov39 chapter 40 . 9/29/2023
Hope you update soon
Blu3zClu3z chapter 15 . 9/4/2023
Finally! This is my favorite chapter. This book has been written so well thus far.. i usually read dramione. This is the 2nd Lumione story i read. Looking forward to reading the rest of this
SunnydayToday chapter 40 . 9/2/2023
this is a masterpiece. it brought me on so many ups and downs and silly dances around the house giggling and tearing up. author, your characterization and plot is fantastic and incredibly gripping. reading this was an absolute pleasure, one that I will keep coming back to because of my goodness this is so good.

Hermione and Lucius' relationship is definitely an odd one but you make me feel that they are soulmates and really only suited to each other. I didn't even like this pairing before! but now?! complete opposite. the way they fit is so romantic and touching, if it's not them then I don't want it!

you have taken me down a road I never considered but now I never want to go back, thank you so so so much
Anastaezja chapter 40 . 8/12/2023
Oh no, it's not finished, and you have probably abandoned it a long time ago! Someone recommended it to me as a completed fic, and I didn't check... And such a cliffhanger at the end. Omg, please, please tell me that you'll come back to this story... It's been wonderful, a true masterpiece! You are an even better wordsmith than Lucius is, considering that you also came up with the mesmerising, disturbing paragraphs from his book. I loved everything! Their relationship's progress, the smut, the intrigues, all the interpersonal relations... Even the parts about different characters, like Marietta or Tiresias, when usually subplots like that only make me impatient. Even if you don't finish it, it's been a hell of a ride and I've enjoyed it immensely, but I truly hope you'll get back to this fic one day... Preferably soon ;)
(My nick is my pen-name on AO3, if you ever wish to respond to this comment; I don't have an account here)
Lindyloo25 chapter 40 . 4/20/2023
Broooo you can’t end it here!
BaptisteLucasGirl chapter 40 . 1/30/2023
This is the best fanfic I’ve read to date! I’m hoping it is continued, even if it isn’t that often that it gets updated. It’s too good to stop now.
Little Witch1 chapter 40 . 1/24/2023
Omggggg, this fic is so good! So, so good! Just sweet and hot and funny and heartbreaking, and ultimately really absorbing since I've been binge-reading this for the last few days. And the ending of this chapter! Poor Lucius! Can he not catch a break?

I know your profile says you've drifted out of the Harry Potter fandom, but I do hope you finish this fic. It's just too fantastic.
Jessicaanderic12 chapter 40 . 1/1/2023
Will you continue
Leticia20Paixo chapter 40 . 10/18/2022
Eita, mais essa!
Coitado do Lucius :/ Espero que Hermione ache a fênix logo e o livre disso. Ele provavelmente pegou do pai, mas Lucius não estava vacinado? O.o
Continua, tá muito bom! S2
Leticia20Paixo chapter 37 . 10/16/2022
Chocada! *O*
Draco é um inominável, e ainda viu o que aconteceu com o pai o.o Conflito de interesses, como o mesmo disse. O.o Talvez isso aconteceu para que ele visse o pai por outro prisma, será?
Apaixonei mais ainda pelo Lucius, depois desse jeito brusco em que buscou o filho hahahah e ainda tiresias peladão xD
Leticia20Paixo chapter 35 . 10/16/2022
Tá aí uma coisa que nunca li diferente: a pessoa voltar ao passado, descobrir que já tinha feito isso, e não modificar em nada o mesmo. -.-' O Abraxas teve sua redenção, mas e Dobby? Ele desistiu do Lucius e acabou morrendo anos mais tarde :/ Pelo menos ele salvou Hermione e seus amigos.

O que aprendi com filmes e séries rsrsrsrsrs Vira-tempo: não o modifica em nada, você só descobre que fez aquilo antes \_o_/ hahahhahahha e Profecias: a partir do momento em que você tenta modifica-las, elas ativam. 0.0

Estou amando a fiction. Ela é super inteligente! S2
Leticia20Paixo chapter 10 . 10/7/2022
Quente! S2
Tadinha da Jo-Jo, que bom que Malfoy não deixou ela se machucar
PolishMK chapter 40 . 4/3/2022
OMG I loved this but please tell me you are continuing this somewhere? I want to know more!
HelpmeHermione chapter 3 . 10/31/2021
Eh, you lost me. If you could make an unbreakable vow though a letter, Harry would have never made it past his first year in or out of school. Unbreakable vows need three people in person to complete. This is a shoddy way to go about this.
1,518 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »