Reviews for Hungry Thirsty Crazy
WhitePeach91 chapter 7 . 9/13/2011
Hair of gold, eyes as the sky, and a great package. Make many children!
WhitePeach91 chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
"Shit, my train!"

Best line ever! His reaction must have been priceless. I am LOVING this so much!
midnight shadow of darkness chapter 33 . 9/4/2011
This story is without no doubt the best LM/HG shipping! I love how you explore the relationship of Lucius and Hermione. Especially how this wonderful characters come to be. I also like how you develop Lucius, how everything he know is completely strip from him and how he is now vulnerable!

The progressing romance of Lucius/Hermione is simply wonderful. I love how they both overcome their differences to be with one another.

Brilliant story...I can't wait for the next update! :)
wh0l0cked chapter 33 . 9/3/2011
I love it. where's the next chapter?
pensive youth chapter 9 . 9/1/2011
The depth to this Lucius astounds me (along with what I feel to be a true representation of the character, but with a back-story I can empathize with). I suppose that's what's so great about your fic, whilst your writing is near impeccable you have set your skills to gutting out a darker character most- myself included in this- wouldn't usually empathize with. Aside from this, I thoroughly enjoyed the near poetic change in style when reading the passage from Lucius' made-up book. Skills, that's all I can say. You have commendable writing skills. Thank you.

Oh, also, the 'even you lurkers' comment had me half amused and half guilty, so you know you are doing something right if the lurkers click and review. Usually, I would wait till I had completely caught up to the story and then review, but I've found myself feeling it necessary to review early.

Again, thanks.
kaijusaurusrex chapter 13 . 8/14/2011
Ok, did anyone else at the bit when Hermione thinks about Lucius "he wasn't just scared, he was petrified" think of the song "I wasn't scared, I was petrified!" It might just be me and my weirdness, but anyway...

Your story is awesome so far! I will most likely review at the end, but please don't hate me if I don't...
songsonpaintedshadows chapter 33 . 8/12/2011
This is amazing! I adore this story so much! Please update soon!
Beatrix Rosier Grimm chapter 28 . 8/7/2011
When will you update? :)
toavoidconversation chapter 33 . 7/31/2011
This has taken the best part of a week to read and my my, what a journey! I love it, and now I'm really upset that I have to wait for updates like everyone else :'(

I love that everyone's being paired off :')
Satinella chapter 33 . 7/22/2011
Gee, seems that it's been a while since you've updated eh? Still working on that Masters? Or have we moved on to PhD? :)

Please update as soon as possible.
Lailana chapter 33 . 7/15/2011
this is so unfair of you for not updating! I love this story soooo much!
satoshii chapter 33 . 7/1/2011
Breathtaking. I'm going to tell you that I've just read your monster of a story in one go, and it's beautiful. A shame you haven't updated in a while, though, but my hopes are still very high. That one scene in which you had Edgecomb forgive herself broke my heart and I almost cried. Thank you for sharing your writing with us. Update as soon as you can!
Lazy-Heart chapter 33 . 6/29/2011
"If he's young, you must be a zygote," her father muttered. This has to be one of my favorite quotes of the entire fic. It's also a perfect example of how you can create an entire emotional repertoire with just a few well crafted sentences. Something that is extremely hard to do which you've mastered. It makes this fic so wonderful and allows an emotional attachment to be formed with each of the characters.

Now, I'm not a HG/LM shipper. I don't know why, but its something that never appealed to me without a third party. After reading your fic I'm on the path of accepting this ship. I think I just needed to find something that was actually feasible to me. Thanks for that.

Yes! Tiresias and Andromeda action. I've been waiting for this since the damned elevator.
ZoE EarthcastlE chapter 33 . 5/10/2011
Please, continue your story because it's one of the best i've ever had the pleasure of reading...
idsfiopdshfj chapter 33 . 5/6/2011
Don't do it Lucius! Don't do it!
988 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »