Reviews for Hungry Thirsty Crazy
mUmaRhz chapter 34 . 1/2/2015
The writing of the prophecy was pretty cool! loving itt!
lakelady8425 chapter 37 . 12/24/2014
I have read this story nearly non-stop for hours. I rarely begin fics that are not completed, but once I had begun I could not keep away from it. Intense, overwhelming story and I so want to know what will happen next. Please? Finish this spectacular tale or, if life is too much now, let us know in a summary what you planned to happen.
Severin Hawkley chapter 15 . 12/18/2014
Congrats on making this sex scene work with a condom. No small feat. Enjoyed the humour. :)
Severin Hawkley chapter 5 . 12/17/2014
Oooh, verrrry interesting plot twist. Can't wait to see what happens. :)
Severin Hawkley chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
An enticing beginning. Love the French titles for the books. Deliciously erotic. Looking forward to the rest.
Miravisu chapter 37 . 11/30/2014
*grins, wrings hands and chuckles, all in one*
This is definitely one of my all time favourite HG/LM stories,
and to think there's even more to come :)
moajackspa chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Simply one of the best Lumione fics forever
sea-kingdom chapter 37 . 11/26/2014
This story is amazing - it's fantastic, with so many twists and turns in the plot it's impossible to predict what will happen.
At first I thought it would be just shameless fluff and smut of their holiday to italy - but then it became so much more, and they fell in love, and so many complications arose and were overcome...
I love Marietta being included, and the way you handled her character and the way she's essential to the plot, and how she changes, it's just wonderful - I've never seen this take on her before, but it's so realistic!
And Narcissa's behaviour, so seemingly cold and bitter at first, warming into love and care and affection, and her character is just so well rounded and realistic that I find her more real than actual canon! Of course, in canon we only see glimpses of her, but this offers so much more.
And Andromeda's relationship with the healer of course - it's just wonderful. She's slowly moving on after Ted, and I love that scene where she sees Hermione and Lucius in the hospital, and compares it to her own love.
And all those circumstances that changed Lucius! Where do I even start - the rape, and how only ten minutes earlier his father would've known, and how Draco was the one to accompany him on his time-travelling trip, and the decision Lucius quarelled with, and the HIV virus... I love how it's prevalent, especially at the beginning, but then it seems to move into the background, showing that Lucius has grown used to having it and does not despair anymore - but it's not forgotten either, like some more inexperienced fanfiction authors are prone to do.
All of this story - every single bit - it is so perfect, and I definitely do not regret the hours I spent reading it.
Vold3mortia chapter 13 . 11/26/2014
Dammit, I'm so addicted to this story! I love it! The tension the emotions and accurate descriptions you put for the characters...
Great job, can't wait to read more. I've read 13 chapters in a night and ...a morning :P I'm sure I can read the rest soon enough :P
Thanks for the wild ride, you write very well )
Guest chapter 37 . 11/8/2014
An amazing story. I only wish you'd post more. 3
AnAbundanceOfLevi chapter 37 . 10/27/2014
I absolutely adored this! It's so complex I have no idea how you invented the plotline! I'm following this with the sheer hope that you will see sense and finish this!
kaycross1184 chapter 37 . 10/16/2014
I sincerely hope you're going to finish this story because it's freaking EPIC! I read that first chapter, where Hermione reads three little snippets of Faim and was instantly hooked. It made me want to read this book that's completely fictional and made up! That's amazing! Please, please, please, please, please finish this story.
Tronin chapter 37 . 10/13/2014
This was a wow of a story! I first gave a Luminone a try with LaurieLove and this is right up there with Discovering beauty. Thank you for ditching the comments about half way through those were most distracting.
Nini the Electrocuted Sheep chapter 37 . 10/5/2014
I discovered this story on some other fanfic site a few years ago, but was happy to discover it here as well, since I'm just more used to ffnet's format.
Do you know what Yom Kippur is?
If you do, you'll understand why re-reading this masterpiece of fanfiction was so fitting on this day. If you don't, look it up and you'll probably understand.
I do wish you'd continue this. We a all want to know what happens with Lucius and Hermione, how they settle matters with Draco, their wedding (!) and all the developments between NarcissaDwalish and TyresiasAndromeda! :)
PoE99 chapter 37 . 9/13/2014
And that was the last chapter posted! What a wonderful story you've written, beautiful work describing how actions, feelings, parents etc. define or influence what people we become - but also how new relations can help up cope, learn and chose differently and come out better on the other side!
I hope you will find it in your heart to finish this story - that inspiration will strike and that you have to share it with all of us.
Its been an amazing ride and I would love to see it completed!
You can count on me following and favorite it and wait for you to return :-)
Again thank you!